December 7, 2011 11:04 AM Forum: Religion

Music for Christmas - 1

Posted By Michael Scherman

Hi Mark,
THANK you for posting this! Really made my day smile smile

December 15, 2011 11:47 AM Forum: Religion

Way to go!

That is great, too bad this isn't nation-wide. All this inclusive PC crap is burying this nation. Happy holidays? how about Merry CHISTmas, happy New Year, happy Hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, and happy winter solstice.

March 8, 2012 02:07 AM Forum: Off Topic Discussions

Amway Friends

Hi There stuck in a job, want to make some exciting new business prospects? I see you like astronomy, would you be interested in a product demo- some soaps I have, guaranteed to strip off that annoying aluminum coating off mirrors and the dreadful greenish coatings off lenses and eyepieces. wink Its funny how that scamway "business model" still works (somewhat).

March 9, 2012 08:41 PM Forum: Global Warming - REAL or NOT

Kiribati relocation

I believe the government of the Maldives is buying land in India for the same reason

July 25, 2012 11:43 AM Forum: Religion

Member of Mr.Obama's council against bullying.

Is it just me or are alot of people walking out on this moron? Another good video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=FKhVnAgt0EY

September 21, 2010 07:18 PM Forum: Polls

My next computer is going to be --

Windows 7 is wonderful, especially the 64 bit version. Honestly, I do not see the appeal at all of using Linux as a daily user OS.

September 23, 2010 08:09 AM Forum: Polls

True but Win7 is rather resistant to viri (for now). Why does the Mac and Linux have no (few) malware? Small market share. If Mac and or Linux becomes dominant then there absoultely will be a slew of malware developed. Hackers and script kiddies love to p!ss off alot of people.

September 23, 2010 08:06 AM Forum: Polls

I dont mind supporting Bill Gates at all. He has given more $ to useful charity than ANYONE in history. Larry Elison and Steve Jobs give nothing but to themselves. Granted I like open-source and Linux.