Posts Made By: Jim Kuhns

July 20, 2014 02:36 AM Forum: Bad to the Bone Autos

Why Mustangs don't come with 3000 hp

Posted By Jim Kuhns

Glad the driver was not injured. After the horse jumped the wall, got a laugh at watching tires and other parts being kicked through the air.

December 1, 2014 04:30 AM Forum: Eyepieces

Coating damage from cleaning?

Posted By Jim Kuhns

Ben, it looks like the buyer MIGHT have got liquid between the lens while cleaning it. Years ago I cleaned a lens, and poured lens cleaning fluid on the top lens, the liquid went in between the lens, learned a lesson here. I was able to take it apart and clean and put the lens back together, This eyepiece was a simple four glass design, not like the complicated eyepiece of today.
If you have any marks you can recognize on the 22mm, I would have him to agree to send it back, You pay the shipping and not send any money until you have received and taken the time to examine it. I also fully agree with RON and ROB in their postings.

July 6, 2015 04:06 AM Forum: Solar System Observing

Pluto Revealed

Posted By Jim Kuhns

It appears Pluto finally has a friend now, Wilson don't float back to earth though it is lonely out there in the far reaches of the solar system things are better there than back here on earth.

July 15, 2015 04:42 AM Forum: Politics

Pro Choice; What it really means...

Posted By Jim Kuhns

I can almost hear the cry of the defenseless baby in it last moments before death. No love for me.