My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

September 26, 2014 04:11 PM Forum: Politics

Ok Liberals, here is your chance..

Posted By Richard Davis

to explain away the Islamo-Nazi who cut off a human head today at his workplace. We know that Islamic radicals aren't a threat in this country because this President and this gov't told us so. Not to worry either, because the liberal News media won't report the fact that he is a Muslim, unless of course they are put into a corner and have no choice but to mention it, and if they do, they'll say it is 'workplace violence'.

Just earlier this week, the President felt it necessary to tell the rest of the world about Ferguson, MO at the United Nations and mention that we still have a race problem in this country, implying that the incident was racially motivated. Nevermind that he has ZERO evidence that race played a role in the shooting of Michael Brown the thug who robbed a store just an hour before he was shot and killed by Police, he couldn't miss an opportunity to continue the racial angle.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-woman-beheaded-oklahoma-workplace-144459291.html

So, I wonder if President Obama will play up the fact that this killer in Oklahoma was a Muslim convert. Maybe he can call a special session at the United Nations to inform the rest of the world that we have an Islamo-Nazi problem in this country. I'd have to say that if he wants to play the race card in MO to score political points, I'd expect that he wants to play the Islamic angle with this latest act of Terrorism by a radical Muslim, or perhaps he will try to sweep it under the rug, or at the very least explain it away as 'workplace violence'.

Lastly, where are the gun control freaks to admit that a good guy with a gun was the only thing that stood between this radical Islamist at the Oklahoma workplace, who had just cut the head off of an innocent American and would have done the same to his 2nd victim, and 3rd, and 4th, and so on, if a person with a gun wouldn't have stepped in to stop him. All I can say is thank goodness that there is a 2nd Amendment in this country because if the libs had their way, this good guy with a gun wouldn't have been able to respond, shoot the perp, and stop the violence. If it were up to these geniuses, and they had their way, at least 2 or more innocent Americans would have lost their heads. I'm glad to say that I'm not a liberal loon...

Edit: The national evening news was on and I was shocked (not really) to hear that they did refer to his Muslim conversion, however the follow up was to make a point that this latest Terrorist act was not a terrorist act, but only an instance of 'workplace violence'. Yes, Par for the course with the liberal media.

September 27, 2014 05:52 PM Forum: Politics

Just another Mentally DEranged Liberal Lunatic...

Posted By Richard Davis

.... Representing the liberal political point of view:

http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=174&load=10272

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.... Can a person be any more deranged than him? The unhinged lunatic rants and raves about the Koch brothers with all the lunacy of a Ted Kaczynski type. He should be removed from the public square as soon as possible before he goes off like a lit fuse and he hurts someone.

Notice that at the 3:05 Mark he angrily yanks the Microphone out of the female reporter's hand as she begins to let him know again what a complete fool he is.

Not to mention that the idiot states during his rant that we should be rewarding the energy sources that are most efficient. Well if that is the case then let's get rid of the green sources as they are by far the MOST inefficient on planet Earth.

BTW, someone needs to let this psychotic in on the fact that Koch has so far given $1.5 BILLION United States Dollars to charity. I wonder how much RFK Jr. has given in his pathetic life...

Then again there is Leo DeCaprio, who hides behind his handler when he can't answer a tough question, and Bernie Sanders himself to Represent Democrats... and yes, I know he's an (I) politically.

Have fun listening to this senile fool:

http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=mpg&mpid=174&load=10272

I love the part when he says to her "oh, don't tell me you're one of those", and asks "who funds you"? It is a laugh out loud moment. wink

September 27, 2014 06:02 PM Forum: Politics

More from RFK Jr., complete lunatic..

Posted By Richard Davis

Please get this man to an asylum soon. He is utterly obsessed with the Koch Brothers. I can only surmise that because of his money he isn't sitting in a straightjacket.

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/rfk-jr-climate-skeptics-should-be-hague-all-other-war-criminals

According to him, if you don't tow the line of AGW, you are a contemptible human being. 8O

October 2, 2014 06:28 AM Forum: Politics

What is wrong with liberals?

Posted By Richard Davis

The decay of our Colleges and Universities IMO is a result of the Hippie Generation of Marxists/Leftists that took them over and thus became the faculty at many of these institutions.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/10/02/mumia-n1899539

The skulls full of mush have been formed, molded, and influenced by the generation that gave us people like Mumia Abu Jamal, and these influential minds have been told that killers like him are to be revered, because he is a 'freedom' fighter. It is too bad that the freedom they have been fighting for is to spread their failed Marxist philosophy from one end of the nation to the other.

Bill Ayers, self-described terrorist is now a tenured Professor at the University Level and the left proudly supports him. How wonderful. Why should we expect anything different from the student body.

Liberalism, a failed philosophy of Epic proportions...

October 3, 2014 07:43 AM Forum: No Holds Barred

Some good news on the killing of unborn babies

Posted By Richard Davis

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/10/02/court-oks-texas-pro-life-law-closing-abortion-clinics-saving-10000-from-abortion/

Hopefully this ruling by the 5th circuit, staying the other Judge's ruling will manifest into the closing of more abortion mills...

October 4, 2014 07:01 AM Forum: Politics

Its high time for this lawless AG to go to Jail..

Posted By Richard Davis

Do not pass Go, and do not collect $200. Eric Holder seems to have Barack Obama syndrome, a condition that makes a person believe he or she is above the law. Even after he was found in Contempt of Congress it now appears he may be in contempt of court. I liked the idea that some of the house attorneys have suggested, that he be jailed and fined every day for his non-compliance with a court order, and that the fine should be taken out of his personal assets.

http://www.examiner.com/article/breaking-holder-defies-federal-court-ruling-and-refuses-to-obey-judge-s-order

“Should the Court determine that the Attorney General has violated that Order, the Court should impose on the Attorney General an appropriate penalty to coerce his compliance with the August 20 Order, including an escalating daily monetary fine against Eric H. Holder, Jr., to be paid by Mr. Holder out of his personal assets, converting to incarceration if the payment of daily monetary fines does not produce compliance within a reasonable period of time,” House Counsel Kerry Kircher and other lawyers wrote in the new motion

How else can one deal with a Rogue element, heading the Justice Dep't. What a legacy this guy will leave, as the most corrupt AG who has ever sat in that office..

October 8, 2014 11:46 AM Forum: Politics

Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg on Nominations

Posted By Richard Davis

http://news.yahoo.com/seats-supreme-court-left-president-party-alone-104209082--politics.html

An interesting article on the Supreme Court Nomination process, and the threat of One party Rule in the Nomination process.

Check Liberal Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's thoughts on Using the Nuclear Option to get the nominees through. It has become political as can be.

October 9, 2014 05:25 AM Forum: Global Warming - REAL or NOT

OH MY GOD ITS COMING!!!!

Posted By Richard Davis

http://news.yahoo.com/us-tidal-floods-chronic-15-yrs-study-claims-055705162.html

There ya' go, 15 years from now, the coming floods! You thought Noah had it bad, with his Ark? He was a piker I say, because you ain't seen NOTHIN' Yet. Every-other-day we will experience catastrophic flooding. I have a house in Florida that I'll have to put on the market. Its 4 miles inland, but that won't stop the water, when it rains it pours. I thought I'd be moving from Colorado and retire in my house there, but HELL NO! Now what am I supposed to do? If it isn't one thing, its another, and now its Anthropogenic Global Warming. Get out while you still can and sell all of your coastal real estate, because Baby its ALL going to be underwater. You can take them apples to the bank because the Union of Concerned Scientists just told me so. Oh yeah, they're concerned all right and for good reason. Some areas of Florida will have 40 Times with a T, the amount of flooding they see now. Buy some googles and a pair of swimming fins, 'cause its OVER MAN!!

Here's a link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=swimming+fins&rh=n%3A3375251%2Ck%3Aswimming+fins

And the Goggles to go with them:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=swimming+goggles+large&rh=n%3A3375251%2Ck%3Aswimming+goggles+large

Get 'em while you can....

October 14, 2014 07:46 AM Forum: Politics

The Constitution - A Quick Question

Posted By Richard Davis

While listening to the radio in the background as I was working this morning, I heard a statistic that blew me away. I really don't know why it blew me away (since nothing about the state of schools in this nation should shock anyone), however it made me think about something. We require the potential citizens of this nation to take a test so that they can become official members of these United States. I've taken the test myself when it has been offered online and remember that it was fairly straightforward, and wasn't a difficult test.

Now, I only heard the very end of a conversation whereby the guest stated the percentages of proficiency at various levels of education for our children. I heard the guest give out the 8th grade marks, and the 12th grade marks. I didn't catch what the numbers were for the 8th graders however I did hear that for 12th graders only 12% of them in high schools across the nation met the proficiency level for United States History..

So I thought that since gov't loves to get involved with everything in our schools from the curriculum to the food that the kids are eating, perhaps they could have a requirement that in order to pass high school and receive a diploma, the graduating seniors, in order to be awarded those diplomas, must be able to pass at the very Minimum, the same test that the prospective citizenry are given. If the children can't pass the test, they don't receive their diplomas. They would then have to attend a summer school course that taught specifically gov't and the Constitution, what we used to call Civics when I went to school.

After all, when one turns 18 years of age in this nation, they are then eligible to vote, on arguably the most important aspects of their future lives. It would behoove them to understand the very basics of how gov't works. I'm sure we've all seen those laugh out loud man on the street segments where Jay Leno or some other nightly talk show host would venture out and ask the citizens the most basic of questions about our gov't, only to see the vast majority fail miserably. Most can't even identify where Washington D.C. is on the map of the United States. Many of these people are college age and I've seen some where they identify that they are in College and majoring in Political Science, history, or some other pertinent subject and they are totally uninformed.

Now, this would be a way to get around the idea, the UnConstitutional idea of having people be able to pass a test in order to vote, and as such perhaps the voters out in the country would be much better informed about gov't and the day to day operations of it. Also, it might just spur these burgeoning adults into taking more of an interest as to what they are voting on and the issues that affect them.

Any thoughts?

October 15, 2014 12:54 AM Forum: Politics

Ebola Zaire.

Posted By Richard Davis

http://news.yahoo.com/dallas-nurses-cite-sloppy-conditions-ebola-care-042120774.html

If you read the article, it talks about the nurses having to deal with "explosive diarrhea" and projectile vomiting from the patients with Ebola. I'm sorry that the guy died, but I think with this latest nurse getting infected, why are the flights from the infected areas of Africa even being allowed to land on US soil? This is nuts. Thinking back to my days of Microbiology class, I know that hundreds of thousands of viruses might fill up the head of a pin, and when it takes perhaps one of these to infect a human, this can't stand. We don't need to be putting our healthcare folks in this kind of needless danger because some bureaucrats don't have the sense to close our borders to possible killer viruses.

I say close the borders to any people boarding flights from Sierra Leone or Liberia heading to the United States.