Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

January 19, 2020 11:07 PM Forum: Politics

Breaking News: The Hit!

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Oh, we're pulling a Carly Florina here:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/30/carly-fiorina-anti-abortion-video-fundraising-irresponsible-medical-experts
A miscarriage is a spontaneous abortion, want to bust the mother for it?...
Did anyone ever tell you what an idiot you are???  

Let me be the thousandth, as I'm sure at least 999 others have told you that throughout your lifetime,  make that the last month.

BTW, does that photo above look like a mindless mass of unborn cells?  

What a maroon.

January 19, 2020 11:14 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Can't refute facts so attack. You're so fake, just like the Cons in the senate that are blocking videotaped testimony from witnesses. Hear no evil, see no evil. What a bunch of cowards...
Attack what, your stupidity and ignorance about the human body?

I just have to say thank God you aren't a medical doctor.  I hate to think that there are MDs running around who are as clueless and uninformed about Anatomy and Physiology as you are.

If you were a doctor I'd just apologize to the world for you, and not let them think that most people in the medical field are as stupid as you.

Not only are you a complete idiot, you're an embarrassment to your own profession or are ALL chiropractors as ignorant as you are about the gestational development of a baby in the womb?  

You don't have to answer that, you're in a league of your own. 

Here's some advice, better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are as dumb as a box of rocks, rather than opening your mouth and confirming it for the world.  

January 19, 2020 11:22 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Can't refute facts so attack. You're so fake, just like the Cons in the senate that are blocking videotaped testimony from witnesses. Hear no evil, see no evil. What a bunch of cowards...
And BTW, what facts did you put up about the reality of what you approve of killing in the womb?  We already saw your ignorance on display when you called a baby a "mindless mass of cells".

Do you have any other stupidity and lack of knowledge to offer up, or do you prefer to stick with your first moronic assertion?? 

January 20, 2020 12:33 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

I didn't call a "baby" a mindless mass of cells, a fetus is just that and is no more cognitive than a brain dead person on life support who has the plug pulled daily in hospitals across the country.
OH, I see, its a "fetus" which is Latin for "Baby".  

Gee, how interesting, the euphamisms that lefties like yourself will engender to try and minimize what actually happens in an abortion.  

So then, you mocked Darian, implying that he is a radical, when you yourself can't define what a "fetus" is, but it sounds a lot better to say "I'm willing to Kill a fetus" rather than a baby. 

Maybe that makes you sleep better at night.

Tell me something, when exactly is the 'baby' a mindless clump of cells and when does  it magically turn into a baby?

January 20, 2020 12:38 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

I didn't call a "baby" a mindless mass of cells, a fetus is just that and is no more cognitive than a brain dead person on life support who has the plug pulled daily in hospitals across the country.
Oh, I see, you've communicated have you, with many "fetuses" to know that they are no more cognitive than a brain dead person? 

When did this occur?  Was it around the time that you didn't learn anything about A&P in high school or in Chiropractic school?

Obviously you are very lacking in any knowledge of the development of a human being in a woman's uterus.  

Maybe you ought to go back to school and learn something.  

And tell me something, since the baby is pretty much physically developed (i.e. has arms, legs, earbuds, a mouth, nose, feet, toes, hands, fingers, etc...) around the 10th week, when is it NOT OK to kill it?  

Now then, since we've also established that "laws" somehow in your weird world define when it is ok to kill a baby in the womb, I guess then your story is that whatever the State decides regarding the morality of killing an infant in the womb, is what defines your morality as well?

So then tell me, you live in Cal. so does the state of NY inform you as to what your ethics and principles should be or do you rely on California to tell you what to think?  

I ask because I don't know if California has yet to allow the same killing date as NY which is up to the moment of birth.  If they have then I guess your principles follow suit?  

What if Cal, and the nutjobs out there pass a "law" saying it is ok to kill your own kids up until the age of 2, are you on board?  

After all, you are the Statist extraordinaire

January 21, 2020 04:07 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Whereas Joe Biden and his son have already been investigated and cleared of any wrongdoing and neither is a material witness to the crimes committed by this president while Bolton and others are, I'd say no but if that's what it takes to get Bolton and the others into the Senate trial for their testimony, so be it.
No they haven't, that's just another lie from you. This is how the left works though, they just put out lies and innuendo, and think that idiots will buy their BS.

Who investigated them?  Ukraine, whom your side of the aisle is claiming is corrupt through and through?  

How convenient for you, your side has impeached Donald Trump for dealing with what you claim is an ultra corrupt Country, but yet your assertion is that this corrupt country CLEARED Joe Biden and son of any wrongdoing.  LOL! 

Maybe you need to get your talking points from somebody besides the DNC, then your statement might have an ounce of credibility.

Total joke.  

January 21, 2020 05:30 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

You don't know what you're talking about. (What else is new), you think hear some crap somewhere or read something, not cited here, like an opinion piece and then just rattle it off like it's some kind of a fact. There's a world of difference if a whistleblower goes to a media rep versus a legal procedure to file a complaint and you don't know the difference. If there's a leak attendant with the latter then you can expect someone to be assigned to the case to find out why. 
OTH, Trump shakes down a foreign government for his own personal gain and you think it's the same thing. It isn't, not even close...
Every single thing Mel said is true. 

Are you that uninformed??  

No wonder the left has its way with their constituents.  You guys live in a fog of stupidity and ignorance.  

January 22, 2020 07:01 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Mel, try this:

https://www.axios.com/joe-hunter-biden-ukraine-corruption-trump-1b031c30-3173-4a45-a6a7-2e551759063c.html
Why should this article be taken as fact?  The author simply claims falsehoods with no support at all, he just says it. 

Where is his evidence one way or the other?  Another joke of a rebuttal.  

Got anything of substance or just words written by some guy at Axios?  

From the article: 

Hunter Biden’s work:

• True: Beginning in 2014, Hunter Biden served on the board of a Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, that faced allegations of corruption. He was paid "as much as $50,000 per month," per the NYT.
  • False: His work for Burisma was being investigated by a Ukrainian prosecutor.
  • The investigation didn't involve Hunter, and was not being actively pursued at the time in question.

That is the whole thing that the author wrote about "Biden's work"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-prosecutor-biden-burisma-back-off-state-department-files

January 24, 2020 02:42 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

In other words its an "opinion piece" as Rod and company call pretty much everything they dont like smile
Precisely Greg.  This whole thing is such a joke.  My guess is that they thought the public would tune in to their impeachment garbage on TV, and they would be able to persuade them into believing that Trump did this awful deed, of speaking to another leader, and mentioning Joe Biden.

They networks are having such terrible ratings for their daytime viewership, they've switched back to soap operas!  

The most laugh out loud part of the whole charade is how much the leaders like Chuck Schumer emote and exaggerate beyond all recognition how this whole thing is going.  

I don't know if you caught his statement early this morning in his "press conference" but he just lied his ass off, saying  that all the Republicans were glued to Adam Schiff's words when he was speaking, saying flat out that the Repubs were mesmerized by his brilliance.

The lies and distortions about this thing are enough to make a person vomit!!  LOL  

January 24, 2020 02:44 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Rich's crap and Fox news cocka that goes with is right down there with the GOP senators denying documents and testimony from people like Bolton...
The only person who is spewing crap is you, as usual. tongue

Hey, wanna' bet $10K that this whole thing goes nowhere?  Yeah, take that bet Rod, since you're so convinced and wearing your tin foil hat that your side will get any traction out of this garbage.  That is laughable and I'd love to laugh right in your face over a cup of coffee.  LOL