New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

January 24, 2020 02:46 AM Forum: Politics

Breaking News: The Hit!

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
If you google realclearinvestigations there is an article on the whistle blower discussing in 2017 how to remove Trump.  He was talking to the guy Schiff hired.
Good thing we have a way to protect people afraid to speak truth to power! That poor whistle blower was shaking like a leaf!
Isn't that something Mel? This whole thing has been contrived since 2016.  They are just a bunch of pathetic losers!  

But don't worry Mel, because Rod can confirm that the Real Clear Investigations article was DEBUNKED as a right wing conspiracy.  How do we know this??

Rod confirmed the debunking!!  LOL tongue

January 25, 2020 06:56 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

LOL thanks I needed that chuckle.....
I second that! 

January 25, 2020 06:59 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll
The walls are closing in.

1 in 3 Republicans think Trump broke the law:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/23/politics/trump-pew-poll-break-law/index.html
I just couldn't let your laugh out loud posting go by without a response, because of the stupidity of the article.  

Can you please inform us all of exactly where the walls are closing in??  Are they closing in on the tin foil hats you leftist Democrats wear these days, or just in your paranoia about Russians behind every rock and in every corner of where you live?  tongue

January 25, 2020 08:29 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Oh, one more thing, Melvin, how many people died in Benghazi and how many Republican-led investigations did we have? And what did they determine? Nothing. These incidents have been investigated. Nobody in Obama's administration was ever indicted for anything. Look at how many Trump people are doing time or are awaiting sentencing. For once, connect the freaking dots...
Pretty simple answer to that one. Maybe I can help you with your confusion.  

See, it goes like this, you had a bunch of corrupt officials over at the FBI who were out to get Trump and they violated the laws and threw their ethics into the trash. 

They ignored the party that fabricated a document called the Dossier which was full of lies and made up nonsense, in order to take down a sitting President.  

In fact 4 of these corrupt officials over at the FBI committed perjury, signing the FISA warrants, lying to the court, saying that they verified the information in the Dossier they were using to obtain these warrants corruptly by putting their names on the application.

We just heard yesterday that the DOJ now is saying that these corrupt officials acted without probable cause in obtaining the warrant against Carter Page, which was one of the factors that began this whole charade by Comey and the other corrupt officials at the FBI.  

The reason that Nobody in Obama's administration were indicted is because the FBI and the DOJ under Obama looked the other way and/or swept everything under the rug in all of his scandals.  

You said "look how many Trump people are doing time".  Who areTrump people?  

Who is doing time in the Trump administration??  I guess I'm missing this information.  Please refresh my memory would you?   

See, it goes like this.  You have to have a few people who are willing to actually do their jobs in order to charge people with crimes, and when you had Comey and Loretta Lynch running things, they covered for the scoundrels in the Obama administration.  

Get it now?  wink

January 25, 2020 06:40 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Sooooo within the 1st hour of the defense team making it's case this morning they have completely shot the house manager team's case so full of holes it has spilled out completely empty. Primarily using the testimony of the house witness's themselves.....They have no case for impeachment at ALL...... 🤣😂🤣😂
I was thinking the same thing.  Their approach was excellent..  "let me tell you what the Democrat managers left out and didn't tell you".  

Purpura was excellent, and as you indicated, essentially in 1 hour, he completely destroyed the Democrat's case.  It was an epic take down.   

January 27, 2020 07:27 PM Forum: Politics

Heads Up On Bolton!

Posted By Richard Davis

Reads a lot like more CNN bullshit lol
Sounds like more desperation on the part of Rod and the left.  Nevertheless, who cares if he DID tie the release of the funds to the investigation. 

They just make up crimes as they go along.  

Recently it was said that the "GAO" SAID that Trump committed crimes.  They said the same thing about the actions of Obama 7 different times when he was President.

What the whole thing amounts to is a bunch of whining maggots both in the press and the Dem party who are still butthurt that their candidate Hillary got clobbered.

They are a sad sack of moronic losers.  

From the article:

"A source with direct knowledge of the manuscript told CNN the New York Times' telling of Bolton's account of the Ukraine aid hold discussion with Trump is accurate".

OOH, "a source" with direct knowledge..  OOOH scary stuff!  

Its always a source, never a name.  Typical of fake news and people over at CNN pretending to be journalists when they are nothing but leftist hacks.  

LOL  tongue

January 27, 2020 07:30 PM Forum: Politics

Heads Up On Bolton!

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Ken Starr is currently arguing that you can't impeach Trump because impeachment is obsolete. The man who normalized impeachment for partisan politics is telling us that somehow impeachment is outdated. This bizarre defense is how you know the GOP has no case left. 
There is no bizarre defense, only in your bizarre head Forrest.  

The Dems have had no case for 3 years now, and you've been duped all along because well... it IS what you do very well, getting duped on a regular basis.

LOL 

January 27, 2020 07:37 PM Forum: Politics

Excellent news on the Illegal Front

Posted By Richard Davis

Supreme Court sides with Trump on Green Card carrying Aliens.  

https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/27/public-charge-rule-supreme-court/

Once again, showing how leftist court judges are out of control, giving away YOUR taxpayer money to those who are gaining the system when they aren't entitled.  

January 27, 2020 07:39 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

"The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress. Often called the "congressional watchdog," GAO examines how taxpayer dollars are spent and provides Congress and federal agencies with objective, reliable information to help the government save money and work more efficiently."
https://www.gao.gov/about/
You obviously didn't look very hard for the NYT article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/23/us/politics/ukraine-aid-freeze-impeachment.html
Your interpretation of Cooper's testimony is just that and nothing more...
Oh, the GAO CONFIRMED that their workers are NON-partisan did they?

Well, there you go, they said therefore it MUST be true.

Good Grief, only in the mind of a sheep-like liberal.  LOL  

January 27, 2020 07:40 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Richard Davis

Are you offended by the national seal of the democrat party Maurice? lol
Maur-issy lives it!  tongue