ATWB Customer Gallery

Jupiter 7-24-2020 Re-Processed

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

July 12, 2020 02:06 AM Forum: Politics

Finally some JUSTICE, in a legal system that is becoming so corrupt as to be laughable.

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Barr told Trump not to do it:
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/506895-barr-recommended-trump-not-give-stone-clemency-report
You want to talk about Obama's 1700 pardons?  He let out terrorists from prison.  He gave a commuted sentence to that piece of shit traitor to this nation Bradley Manning, and he commuted the 55 year sentence of Lopez Rivera a FALN terrorist who killed people in Puerto Rico.

So don't give me this crap about commuting the sentence of 70 + year old man who supposedly lied to the FBI.

You friggin' leftist clowns didn't say a GD word did you about those other dirtbags?  

What's your excuse for Obama?   

July 13, 2020 08:46 PM Forum: Politics

Covid-19 data and graphs

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Found the reason on the market tanking today: "News of reclosing in coronavirus ravaged states, including parts of California, partly helped to derail the day's strong opening gains."
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/nasdaq-sinks-nearly-2-and-broader-stock-market-turns-negative-in-a-stunning-monday-reversal-in-final-hour-of-trade-2020-07-13
It looks to me as if its up.  Where's the tanking?  

I guess every day that it rises, its not surging, however immediately if it drops its 'tanking' according to you.  

Well, staying the same, going up a few points isn't 'tanking' in the minds of rational people, so maybe you need to get checked on that. 

What's it like in Bizarroworld today?  

July 15, 2020 10:16 PM Forum: Politics

Liberally-Biased local newspapers...........

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by David Cotterell
........421 to 24 across the USA. .  Shocking!!   

Oh, wait, that's 421 Conservative-leaning to 24 Liberal.....    forgive the error.  Must have been my liberal bias....

https://www.niemanlab.org/2020/07/hundreds-of-hyperpartisan-sites-are-masquerading-as-local-news-this-map-shows-if-theres-one-near-you/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Dave
This has to win the award of the year, for the most absurd posting on A-Mart.

LOL!  

I had to click on a few and in Colorado, what I came up with was the NUCLA Colorado Guide.

I clicked on it and it either doesn't even exist or is like a AAA Guide of the area of Nucla Colorado.

I couldn't tell you where the Hell Nucla Colorado is if I needed to in order to save my life.  

I then went to Las Vegas, Nevada and what came up was the Moab Valley Guide!  

I clicked on it and these were examples of the "News" articles headlines that showed:

CLARK COUNTY LIBRARY: 3D modeling Challenge - Feb. 22 

and 

CLARK COUNTY PUBLIC AUCTION: Auction schedule released for Feb. 8, 2020

as well as 

CLARK COUNTY, NEVADA: Hanukkah Menorah Lighting Ceremony

This is what your Harvard University calls "right wing News"???

You have GOT to be kidding man.  Talk about reaching.  

As a counter, I'll just name a couple of LEFT wing ACTUAL REAL Newspapers that operate in the US and this is just from off the top of my head.

NY Times, LA Times, Washington Post, Miami Herald, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Denver Post, Philadelphia Enquirer, NY Post, Chicago Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Boston Globe, Portland Oregonian, St. Petersberg Times, Detroit News, Little Rock Democrat Gazette, Seattle Times... and ON and ON.

There are dozens (at least) more

At one time I remember reading a poll of just how many newspaper reporters indicated they voted Democrat and were members of the Dem party.

The number was 94% PLUS in the country. 

So if you are trying to imply that there are more right wing news outlets in the US than Left wing, you're sorely mistaken. 

Thanks for the laughs though, I was on the floor. tongue

P.S. If you would like to know a list of LEFT WING and ULTRA LEFT WING Democrat National Committee membership Cable News stations and over the air news stations, here are just a few:

ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, and they have Literally 10X or More of the viewership of Right wing news like AON, Newsmax. and FoxNews.  

P.P.S.  I will give you a break because you are an uninformed Canuck, who obviously has NO CLUE whatsoever as to the tremendous Left leaning Bias there is in the realm of Media reporting in the US.

If you were a US Citizen, I'd simply say you embarrassed yourself, but as I stated you're a clueless Canuck

Try another Subject, you failed miserably on this one. wink

July 15, 2020 10:29 PM Forum: Politics

Specifically for Dave Cotterell - As an Education on the "FREE" Press

Posted By Richard Davis

Down here in the USA.

I offer up a letter written to the NY Times, by a former reporter Barri Weiss who found out that a varying Opinion that is NOT LEFT wing and Biased Left Wing is UNWELCOME at the NY Times, Paper of Record for Liberal and Leftists in the United States.

https://www.bariweiss.com/resignation-letter

Read it Dave, Learn it Dave, get informed Dave.  

I have to say, if your's is the "informed" opinion of leftists around the world about OUR Press down here, No wonder the rest of the world is so clueless about our United States media.  

Let me just inform that there is nothing FREE about OUR press.  It is on a par with PRAVDA these days and it is OWNED by the leftists in the country and the Democrat Party.

The VAST Majority are simply an extension wing of the Democrat National Committee and they subscribe to the DNC platform 100% and they cover for virtually every leftist Democrat Politician out there.

One thing that is instantly obvious for anyone who is familiar with our Press down here, is that when a crime is committed by a Republican, the fact that the person is a Republican is FRONT and Center in their articles.  

If a Democrat similarly commits a crime, you would NEVER Know that person is a Democrat.  It will NOT appear in the reporting. 

IF it does, it is a rarity indeed.  

July 15, 2020 11:27 PM Forum: Politics

Replace Biden, Somehow

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
How about loser wears the winning politician's t-shirt long enough to post a pic of it. If the loser is too embarrassed to show his face, a pic from the neck down would be funny enough! I'm not entering this one. I have less confidence in the voters than I had last time. We might be close to electing the most mentally deficient president of all time, Hiding Biden!
Hope you're wrong, but I'm still in agreement with Darian.  My guess is that they are getting feedback that many Trump voters are giving false information.  

July 15, 2020 11:28 PM Forum: Politics

Replace Biden, Somehow

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

You should be quite excited. Are your legs tingling?🤣
I think he's tingling in another area Darian.  tongue

July 16, 2020 05:05 AM Forum: Politics

Replace Biden, Somehow

Posted By Richard Davis

Richard, the media will do whatever they can to undermine Trump's reelection, as well as attempt to persuade the public that Biden's election is inevitable.
They don't even attempt to hide their bias any longer Darian.  They are 100% in the tank for the Democrats and they take their marching orders from the party.  

They are fearful for Biden to debate Trump which is why it will never happen.  Biden is too far gone upstairs to even hold a conversation with anyone, because he is unable to keep a thought in his head for more than a minute or two.  

It is one of the reasons that they have to keep up the Corona Virus lockdowns going.  It gives them an excuse for the Basement dweller not to have to appear and take questions. 

This party is just a joke and hopefully people are tuning into just how radical they have become.  

They hold not one American value, just anger, hatred for this system, and hatred for this country as it is.  

This is how all Marxist revolutions have begun, tearing down the nation that exists in order to replace it with their Utopian one.  

The leftist media are not bright people. Look at their representatives, and their cable lineup of goofballs.  Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Al Sharpton, Rachel Maddow, Brian Stelter, Lawrence O'Donnell.

Their audience is being informed by utterly stupid people.   

July 16, 2020 05:11 AM Forum: Politics

Replace Biden, Somehow

Posted By Richard Davis

Richard, the media will do whatever they can to undermine Trump's reelection, as well as attempt to persuade the public that Biden's election is inevitable.
This resignation letter to the NY Times, written by a former writer there says it all about the media and their biases:

Bari Weiss:

But the lessons that ought to have followed the election—lessons about the importance of understanding other Americans, the necessity of resisting tribalism, and the centrality of the free exchange of ideas to a democratic society—have not been learned. Instead, a new consensus has emerged in the press, but perhaps especially at this paper: that truth isn’t a process of collective discovery, but an orthodoxy already known to an enlightened few whose job is to inform everyone else.

Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.

My own forays into Wrongthink have made me the subject of constant bullying by colleagues who disagree with my views. They have called me a Nazi and a racist; I have learned to brush off comments about how I’m “writing about the Jews again.” Several colleagues perceived to be friendly with me were badgered by coworkers. My work and my character are openly demeaned on company-wide Slack channels where masthead editors regularly weigh in. There, some coworkers insist I need to be rooted out if this company is to be a truly “inclusive” one, while others post ax emojis next to my name. Still other New York Times employees publicly smear me as a liar and a bigot on Twitter with no fear that harassing me will be met with appropriate action. They never are.

July 16, 2020 12:54 PM Forum: Politics

Replace Biden, Somehow

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Russ Carroll

I can’t believe you guys don’t get it after 4 years of me screaming it.

TRUMP IS CONDEMNED BY HIS OWN WORDS AND ACTIONS, AND NOTHING ELSE
Who cares what you scream? You're a complete Fraud who misrepresented his politics from the start, and you finally exposed yourself as a liberal.  

You have no credibility, and your party is a disgrace, and it has been for decades.  

July 16, 2020 02:53 PM Forum: Politics

Replace Biden, Somehow

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Are all the pollsters part of this plot too? Trump's biggest problem right now is that he is a terrible President whose incompetent leadership is to blame for tens-of-thousands of unnecessary deaths and depression-level unemployment. Polls show this is what most Americans believe. You can stick your head in the sand and blame it on the media if you want, but the simple truth is that Trump is the worst possible person to be in the White House during this time. He is simply not capable of leading a unified and consistent effort to control and contain the pandemic. The pandemic is raging out of control in several Southern states right now, and the federal response is feckless to non-existent to downright counter-productive.

Here are some data points for you:

New Quinnipiac national poll: Biden 52%; Trump 37%

Just 29% approve of Trump's handling of schools reopening with 61% disapproving and 69% of women disapproving.

Two-thirds, 65%, trust Dr. Fauci over President Trump, and only 26% say they don't believe Dr. Fauci.

These are not anomalies, or cases of the polls have it wrong again. They are facts, and they are the reason for Brad Parscale's sacking as Trump's campaign manager. When your campaign starts claiming that the polls are wrong because of the silent majority, or because of the secret Trump voters that are not speaking up, that's when you know it's doomed.
Here's your regular problem. 

You ascribe motive when there is none.  Who said there is a plot?  

We are saying that the polls are wrong, period. 

It is a simple thing to understand. 

Here's what occurs.  Follow the bouncing ball.

1.  They have proven that they have biased the polling internally by their own admission in the past, whereby they poll a greater number of Democrats and Liberals than they poll Republicans and Conservatives, and they do so by a fairly wide margin, typically.

2.  Just like the 2016 election, they poll people who claim to be FOR Joe Biden or whomever the Democrat nominee is, when these people who are polled are actually FOR Trump. These people lie about their voting and their intentions.    This is a documented occurrance that showed itself in the British Election of John Major, when the polls were wrong there as well.   That is what is occurring in a certain percentage of their polled individuals.

Here: For your education.  Read it or don't, I really couldn't care if you get it or not.

https://www.essay.uk.com/coursework/why-did-the-polls-get-it-wrong-in-1992-.php

From the article above:

Another good reason for the polls inaccuracies is that, as one columnist put it, 'we are becoming 'a nation of liars'. This is because a lot of people simply lied to opinion pollsters. It is believed the majority of those who did this were Conservative voters, who because of the 'shame factor' didn't like admitting that they voted Tory. Also, there could have been a prominence of Conservative voters who didn't want to divulge their vote to pollsters.

What is so difficult to understand about that? 

3.  Some pollsters word their questions favorable to the outcome they wish to achieve.   This would be among the biased polls, of which there are a number.  NBC is a good example of completely biased and misleading polling. 

You and the rest of the left is mired in their ignorance when it is a simple explanation.  You'll never get out the muck.  You are stuck there.  I have to say it is good for the rest of us, as your party may become complacent thinking it is a shoe in for Biden.  Then many of your party won't bother to vote.    

Your problem is that like all leftists, you think that everything is a plot. 

You thought that with the Russian Collusion hoax which turned out to be false according to your Hero Mueller and his team.

He stated that in part A of his lengthy, boring report about it.

I guess you and the rest of the left have a short memory.