My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Richard Davis

January 26, 2015 02:52 PM Forum: Global Warming - REAL or NOT

Massive Global Warming in the NorthEast

Posted By Richard Davis

http://news.yahoo.com/blizzard-2015-nyc-northeast-snow-live-photos-video-131339073.html

If we don't do something soon, people are going to freeze to death because of the Man Caused Global Warming....

February 1, 2015 07:11 PM Forum: Sports

Wow, possibly the worst call ever in a super bowl?

Posted By Richard Davis

I'm stunned. The Seahawks had it in the bag with a miracle catch and with 1 yd to go and 3 downs to get it, the sideline calls a pass play??

You have Marshawn Lynch, and could give it to him to make a 1 yd TD and they throw a pass into the pack?

Amazing game, but boy that had to be one of the worst call I've ever seen in the history of Super Bowls. A total shame that Seattle literally Gave it away.

Oh well, there's always next year smile

February 3, 2015 09:54 AM Forum: Politics

INHUMAN, Savage Animals....

Posted By Richard Davis

I imagine that most people's blood begins boiling as mine did, when you see what the Inhuman, Savages called ISIS did to this poor pilot. They put him in a cage and burned him alive.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02/03/new-isis-video-purpotedly-shows-jordanian-pilot-being-burned-alive/

Sadness, and anger is all I'm feeling right now, how about you?? >sad

February 5, 2015 06:39 AM Forum: Politics

The 3rd Big Lie

Posted By Richard Davis

Brian Williams claiming that he was shot down by an RPG in a helicopter. He told this lie over and over, just like Hilary Clinton told her lie that she had to duck when exiting a helicopter in Bosnia because she was being shot at by Snipers.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/02/04/brian-williams-uh-that-story-about-me-getting-shot-down-in-a-helicopter-was-a-lie-n1952974

There seems to be a trend among a lot of Democrats, and it is that they lie through their teeth continuously. Their President lies through his teeth continuously, so I guess the moral of the story is that if you see a Democrat's lips moving, consider that he or she is probably lying to you....

February 5, 2015 06:42 AM Forum: Politics

The 4th Big Lie. Just a reminder

Posted By Richard Davis

Since the elections are coming up in 2016 and Hilary Clinton will most likely be running, and probably will be the front Runner for the Democrats, I thought a reminder about her character was in order. She's a proven liar.

She lies all the time and when caught in her lies, she doesn't take the blame and apologize like any good liar should.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/05/09/flashback-hillary-clintons-bogus-bosnia-sniper-fire-story-exposed-by-sharyl-attkisson-n1592048

Just thought that Democrats out there needed a kick in the backside so they wouldn't forget about the lies of their hopeful.

February 5, 2015 08:30 AM Forum: Politics

What is more FAUX news than Brian Williams?

Posted By Richard Davis

I've been listening this morning to the radio, and this Brian Williams story just gets worse and worse for this guy.

Here's the scoop as I can tell so far. Apparently Williams was on a helicopter in Iraq and he claimed that it was shot down when it was flying 100 feet above the ground. He then stated that it was an RPG that took them down.

Now, its bad enough to make things up, especially War stories, but this guy subsequently went on the Alec Baldwin show on MSNBC (yes, it looks like A. Baldwin actually had a talk show on MSNBC for about 10 minutes), and he told whoppers of lies, even describing when the helicopter was hit and saying "I thought I was going to die" when we were "taking on fire".

Then NBC decides to post this story on their facebook page, and by chance one of the Real guys on that chopper, a Lance Corporal I believe, called out Brian Williams, saying "dude, I don't remember YOU being on my helicopter", at which point Brian Williams is exposed as a complete fraud.

Now, the next thing is that last night on his NBC nightly news, Williams comes on to apologize and says he misspoke or something saying he "made a mistake". He says he was on the helicopter travelling behind the one that got shot down.

So this guy has been promoting this lie for years apparently, and he then simply gets on TV and says 'sorry folks, I got it wrong'??? NO, you lied about the facts and you made it up. Imagine if ANY person on Fox News did something like this. Would that person be there the next day? Of course not, but this fraud is going to continue to anchor the NBC nightly news, because they do what they want over there.

They doctor up audio tapes, trying to make a guy look like a racist, they have Dan Rather gate, and now this. I'd say that NBC is a complete joke anymore, and they don't even have the courtesy to give us a reach around.

February 5, 2015 12:42 PM Forum: Politics

Is the Pres. of the US in need of a psychiatrist?

Posted By Richard Davis

Or is he simply stupid?

Today I heard a portion of his National Prayer Breakfast speech where he tried to negate or at least temper the EVIL that was done by the Islamist Nazi Fascists when they burned the Jordanian pilot alive in a cage like an animal.

He actually compared what these guys did to the F-16 Pilot (not directly, but by speaking broadly about ISIS or Al Qaeda) by bringing up the crusades. He never spoke of how the Christian Crusaders were defending against the Muslim Invaders of the time, but as usual he ONLY talked of the Crusaders defending their existence "in the name of Christianity".

He left out and never mentioned the Muslim Invaders of the time and forgot to mention that they came into the area where the Christians were to cut off their heads for simply being NOT Muslim, just as they are doing today. He of course spoke of the dark ages of the Spanish Inquisition as well, invoking the idea that these religions are all doing the same, yet he failed to grasp the simple notion or Fact that Christians aren't roaming the world today in bands of marauders, murdering the Unbelievers in Christ.

Now, we've gotten used to that, however he then went to the extreme of bringing up slavery and saying the most idiotic thing I've heard him say lately, that We are guilty of the action of enslaving blacks in this country "in the name of Christ". Really Mr. Moron POTUS, slavery in this country occurred "in the name of Christianity"? How so? Where in the Bible does it say to enslave the Negro? I don't know the Bible, but I'm pretty certain that it doesn't say anything of the sort and I'm a neophyte when it comes to knowing anything about the Bible.

Now you might think that was bad enough, but he went on, this POTUS Moron and stated that the Jim Crow laws were enacted "in the name of Christ".

Can any liberal explain the idiocy of the man who currently holds the title of President of the United States?

February 6, 2015 07:33 AM Forum: Politics

....and Mr. Obama you're no Ronald Reagan

Posted By Richard Davis

All one need do is to read this article to see that the left, the Press, and Obama live in a fantasy world of Make believe.
This is the Delusional Mind of Obama and his groupies

http://news.yahoo.com/this-is-how-barack-obama-wants-to-be-the-left-s-ronald-reagan-223016799.html

Just a few quick facts to remember when reading the delusions of grandeur.

According to the author, a Yahoo groupie, the economy is recovering 'gangbusters' under Obama's watch. However consider what the average GDP growth in the US has been for the last 60 years. It has been about 3.5%.

Average Growth for the nation under the tenure of Barack Obama: 2.6%, nearly a full percentage point less than the average for the last 60 years.

Mr. Obama you're no Ronald Reagan

Under Ronald Reagan we had the longest period of peacetime economic recovery in the history of this nation. 92 straight months of positive growth.

Under Obama, we've had quarters where the economy went backwards -1.1% growth for one quarter.

Mr. Obama you're no Ronald Reagan

Under Ronald Reagan, somewhere between 20,000,000 and 25,000,000 new jobs have been created.

Under Obama, there are 1,000,000 fewer Americans working than when he took office in 2009.

Mr. Obama you're no Ronald Reagan.

Under Ronald Reagan, the USSR was crushed from within, and the Berlin Wall came down. Communism was receding.

Under Barack Obama, the Middle East is on fire, Syria, Libya, Egypt are upside down and the Iraq that GWB left was being run by Iraqis. Obama has ignored the enemies of this nation and called ISIS Junior Varsity. He has pulled all our troops from the region and he has allowed the murderous Islamic Terrorists to take over Much of Iraq.

Under Barack Obama, Iran is free and unfettered to develop their Nuclear Weapon, with ZERO resistance in fact with AID from Barack Obama as he has threatened to Veto the United States Congresses action of putting in place Sanctions to control the Iranian regime.

Mr. Obama, you are NO Ronald Reagan. Get off your 'high horse' and wake up to reality. You are putting this nation in danger unlike any President before you.

You are unqualified to hold the Title of President of the United States. You have proven to be utterly incompetent.

February 9, 2015 06:34 AM Forum: Politics

The President's Muslim Agenda.

Posted By Richard Davis

I heard about this on the radio this morning. So what is Obama's angle here?

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/020615-738417-secret-white-house-meeting-included-known-jihadist-group-members.htm

He Meets with Muslim groups the day before he appears at the National Prayer Breakfast, where instead of talking about the evil of the Islamist Fascist Murderous Groups like ISIS, he makes a point to chastise the Christian community that "before we get on our high horse, remember what has been done in the Name of Christ".

From that article:

According to the Detroit Free Press, the White House ordered the Muslim attendees not to talk after the meeting about what Obama said during the discussion. However, some have broken the ground rules and leaked what was discussed.

Topping the agenda was "anti-Muslim bigotry" and banning Muslim terrorist profiling by federal law enforcement. Participants said they got a sympathetic ear from Obama. The president reportedly entertained the idea of naming Muslim judges to federal courts.

Meanwhile, the most pressing Muslim-related issue of our time — violent jihadism — was not discussed.

This is outrageous.

The next day, Obama gave a speech in which he made it seem as if Christians were the real threat.

We fear this is a preview of what to expect from the president's "Summit On Countering Violent Extremism" later this month. Apparently the focus will be on "Christian extremists," and the real extremists — including jihad-supporting Muslim Brotherhood operatives — will run the debate.

If it seems Obama is more interested in protecting the Muslim community than America, that's because he is more interested. As he vowed after 9/11, revealed in his 2006 memoir: "I will stand with (Muslims)" — even if Muslims are tied to another 9/11.

I'm sure that those who elected this man to the Presidency must be so proud.

I guess if another 9/11 happens, the first thing this President will say from his bully pulpit is "we Americans must not get on our high horse because 1000 years ago, Christians fought in the Crusades"

It would be sickening if it weren't so tragic...

February 13, 2015 03:21 PM Forum: Politics

EVERYTHING is racist according to these A-Holes

Posted By Richard Davis

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/benjamin-netanyahu-congressional-black-caucus-115103.html#ixzz3RSjVPgfa

So the black caucus is offended that Netanyahu is giving a speech to the Congress of the United States? Appears as usual, the regular rabble rousers are making demands.

From the article:

“It’s not just about disrespect for the president, it’s disrespect for the American people and our system of government for a foreign leader to insert himself into a issue that our policymakers are grappling with,” said Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.). “It’s not simply about President Obama being a black man disrespected by a foreign leader. It’s deeper than that.”

Now, isn't Hank Johnson the clown who asked a US General sitting in front of him as to whether he was afraid of the Islamd of Guam tipping over?
May I say, do we really care what Hank Johnson, John Lewis, Maxine Waters, Barbara Lee, or Keith Ellison think about the matter?

I'll be anxious to hear clips from the oratory of a true leader like Netanyahu, and I couldn't give a crap as to what the black racists up on the Hill think...