Sunspot Array's AR 3712, 3713, 3716

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Excellence from APM!!

Started by Michael Koons, 12/05/2005 10:54PM
Posted 12/05/2005 10:54PM | Edited 12/05/2005 10:54PM Opening Post
Just a short note of Thanks to Markus...I had ordered a TMB-115 in July and unfortunatly the baffle/stop affixed to the inside of the dewshield had sprung out. I didn't feel comfortable repairing it so Markus sent a new one that I received a few weeks after and it was slightly too large. The scope was still operable but not what I had paid for. It took a bit and Markus had a bit of issue getting another(second time) from his subcontractor but suprise grin It came today. If you are ever unsure about dealing with him overseas, don't be he is a gem and follows through. This was my second purchase from him. Thanks Markus.
Mike
Posted 12/05/2005 10:58PM #1
Mike,

I've done a fair amount of business with Markus over the past few years and I can also say that his word is
"gold". You can count on him to follow-up on his promise.

Karl Augenstein
Posted 12/06/2005 06:39PM #2
Hi Michael

sorry for that problem and delay of the second dew shield. Usual such thing shall not, cannot happens, excapt my employe make a small mistake and do not look one tubering just behind the retracted dew shield for transport safety.
Also a maschine shop like my subcontractor should supply a sparepart faster , but they are maschine shops and do not have a daily enduser business to know what kind of support we like to provide

thanks for the kind words and enjoy your scope.

Markus

clear skies

Markus Ludes
APM-Telescopes/Germany