Newly Discovred Supernova in M 101

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

New TMB LW Tube Modells info

Started by apmtelescopes, 04/26/2003 08:51AM
Posted 04/26/2003 08:51AM Opening Post

today 3 new customers became a owner of the outstanding TMB 115F/7 Apo in light weight tubes. On the photosection I created a folder showing one of the new owner with his new baby. He fall in love when he saw it and touched is as smooth as a new born baby. In trade he brought me a bottle champaign.

2 new versions we made

a, one for a customer who wants to use it on an GR2-DX Mount,here we simply screwed on the tube the mountrail without use of tuberings, so weight went down to 5.95 kg in total (=13 pound )

Mr. latin, the guy on the photosection wanted to have a bit more, he asked our standart version with movable drawtube , atttached feather touch focuser, retractable dewshield, nit set of lightweight alutubetings, with GP mountrail and on top the INTES MN 61 transporting handle. Also he asked us to attached the Baader quick exchange 50 mm Finderbracket, his baby came out with 7.2 kg = 15.8 pound due the extra stuff.

His telescope looks in reality much much nicer than my simple picture can show .

This new lightweight tubes becoming more and more my bestselling TMB scopes , since not many asking anymore the 3" focuser for 6 x7 imaging and for standart 22 accessories, CCD work and 35 mm SLR imaging our lightweight tubes are the best match.

we stocking many lenses a dns starting now to make more such tubes to have them always in stock for next day shipping.

the prices are same as before and did not change.

best wishes

Markus

Attached Image:

apmtelescopes's attachment for post 5492

clear skies

Markus Ludes
APM-Telescopes/Germany