Moaab

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Let the snow ball roll.

Started by fblue, 10/05/2004 10:36PM
Posted 10/05/2004 10:36PM Opening Post
I think that the talk about the upcoming scopes from TMB and Burgess needs to just let the snow ball roll until it hits the bottom of the hill. When it does, some one is going to be eating a large portion of crow. I for one hate the taste of crow. wink So I have been holding my tongue on this. I don't think anyone can speak with knowledge and authority on the issue of what is coming except Tom and Jim who are paying the bills on this one.
It is probably a bit premature to try and make statements about whether it is possible or impossible or whether there is glass in China. smile Hey if there is glass anywhere in the world, it can be purchased and brought to China I would think.
Imagine how embarrassing it will be to those involved if they do produce this scope as stated. 8O
I think I will sit back and watch the fireworks.
Floyd

[SIZE="Large"][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Floyd Blue grin
Amateur Imager
Posted 10/06/2004 01:29PM #1
"I think that the talk about the upcoming scopes from TMB and Burgess needs to just let the snow ball roll until it hits the bottom of the hill. When it does, some one is going to be eating a large portion of crow. I for one hate the taste of crow. So I have been holding my tongue on this. I don't think anyone can speak with knowledge and authority on the issue of what is coming except Tom and Jim who are paying the bills on this one."

Who's Jim??? Ya I know who ya meant... figured I may as well add to the mayhem.. grin

Mark Visser