Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

M20 Trifid Nebula HSO

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Stay the course?

Started by mirussell, 07/03/2004 07:02AM
Posted 07/03/2004 07:02AM Opening Post
I have a 102 f/6 on order from Anacortes since Feb 2003, paid for except the shipping, and opted to wait for the ED objective. Anacortes' recent update was that they had no projected ship date, but were in monthly contact with Bill.

What's the opinion of the group (particularly those who've talked to Bill or have actual Burgess products)? Should I stay the course? It's only $200 hanging out at Anacortes, but on the other hand, if it's truly a lost cause, there's no point in waiting any longer. (I'd call Bill myself, but I'm guessing that he doesn't need any more "when will my scope arrive?" phone calls).


Posted 07/03/2004 09:49AM #1
Assuming you have read the posts about Burgess deliverability, why do you need to ask this question?

Remember, wishing won't make it so.

Russ Schnitzer