Three Pier Legs - Rugged and Well MadeManufacturer is now known thanks to a CN member. These legs were made by TAL in Russia.
Used on a 4" Diameter Pier - see photo
Leg Length - 16.5" (measuring horizontally)
Leg Width - 1.75"
Circular Foot - 2.75" Diameter 0.5" Depth
- The legs will readily work with a 4" or a 5" diameter pier. Attaching leg to pier, each leg has a captive "butterfly" hand screw. However, the hand screws can be easily removed so that each leg can be attached conventionally using bolts mounted to the pier.
- If desired, the round foot's design enables the use of a non-marring pad (like Delrin) be inserted and glued in place.
$85.00 plus S&H
- Astrophotography by Martin Pugh
- Astromart Customer Service
- New Mexico Skies, Inc
- Santa Barbara Scientific, LLC
- Bradshaw Land and Realty,LLC
- Losmandy Astronomical Products
- DayStar Filters, LLC
- SkyShed Observatories
- DiscMounts, Inc.
- Track The Stars ApS
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- Rod Mollise
- TeleVue Optics
- AstroMart LLC
View all sponsors