My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

3 times

Started by administrator, 09/24/2003 09:11AM
Posted 09/24/2003 09:11AM Opening Post
Hey, turn my account back on!!!

Somebody at astromart sent me a one word email that said "astoNOT". One could only assume that this meant to relist my ad on the astroNOT section of the classifieds. I did so, and now my account is banned! It's like the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. It's not a big deal, I have my father's account to use, but it is the principle of the thing.

It is ironic that someone there banned my account for doing what I was told, because a month ago at a Mars party, the president of the Detroit Astronomy Club asked where I had bought my new 4.8mm Nagler. I had told him Anacortes, and he said that he would no longer buy from them because he was banned for no apparent reason from the forums(he suspects that it is because he is Black). I jokingly said "I just don't let 'em know what color I am!". Guess it can happen to anybody.

You guys need a system so that one admin can see what another is doing. Also, a more descriptive email than one word might help to avoid confusion on my (and others) part.

thank you, and clear, dark skies,