Same old crap

Started by administrator, 11/26/2003 06:47PM
Posted 11/26/2003 06:47PM Opening Post
Hello
I just tried to sign into my account at Astromart & got a message stating that my user account has been banned. WHY????

I am a novice astronomer who figured out the wirring for the Celestar hand controllers & tried to help out others by building them & selling them at a very low price. I posted an ad on Astromart & now I am banned. What kind of crap is this???

Very ticked off,
Posted 11/26/2003 08:02PM #1

Hello, I read the webpage you sent me a link for. This is rediculous. I am not a dealer or manufacturer. I am just a guy who saw a way to help out other people who had the same problem I did. Needed a hand controller for the Celestar & could not find one. My proffit is almost nothing once you account for parts & shipping. I take a very small percentage for my time in building these things which takes about an hour each. You expect me to pay for ad space to sell a product that is offered more as a kindly gesture to others like me who own a Celestar & need a hand controller. I dont think so. Nor will I recamend your website to any of my fellow astronomers. This is an outrage!!! All I am trying to do is help other Celestar owners & you people expect me to pay for it. I have my ads up at other astronomy classifieds websites, I do not need you & as far as I am concerned niether do the other tens of thousands of Celestar owners world wide!

Good Day!