Going from Sponsor to Member?

Started by Steve Fisher, 07/20/2013 07:13PM
Posted 07/20/2013 07:13PM Opening Post
I've tried as much as possible since 2001 to sponsor when I could. I can't imagine being without Astromart.

My Purple sponsorship expires on Monday the 22nd and I am unable to "sponsor" right now but I want to remain a "member" at the $15.00 annual rate for sure.

Problem is when I go to my account menu I only have the option to renew my sponsorship level, and there is no option to renew as a member.

Anyone know how to change to a member? I keep my ratings right? Probably really simple, right? I'm just not around enough to stay informed.

Thanks all.
Steve
Posted 07/21/2013 02:54PM #1
The Purple Level is the basic $15/annual membership which also gives you one month on the Sponsor list. Longer inclusion on the Sponsor list (i.e. 3 months, 6 months, or for life) is obtained with the higher levels of Annual membership. Sponsors see new classified ads immediately while members have a 4-hour delay after their posting before viewing new ads. Select Account Menu from the My Account box on left side of screen, then scroll to the very bottom of your Account Menu & select Renew Support Level from the Support Box for the options. Since you are a Purple member now, simply renew at that basic $15 level. You'll then also be on the Sponsor list again for one month but after that time period you'll again be a basic member for the rest of the year or until you decide to up-grade your Sponsor level.