How do you post an image with your advert?

Started by enercalc, 08/17/2012 08:00PM
Posted 08/17/2012 08:00PM Opening Post
:S Yhis is my first attempt so if you laugh please do it quietly! I have been trying to post an advert. I get the text input with no problem but, as yet, I have not been able to figure out how to attach an image to the advert. I click on the "Add Image" and it asks for an URL. I assume that this must be an "Off Site" location for images, not certain about that however. If this is the case perhaps one of you nice people could tell me how you do it, which "Off Site" service you use and any other information that might be useful. I very much appreciate you helping out this NewBie! Thanks, Larry Nelson ([email protected] in case smile)
Posted 08/18/2012 03:08AM | Edited 08/18/2012 03:11AM #1
Larry,

In the ad posting process you will get to a screen that says "Upload new file" with an option to Browse or Upload. Browse to where your image is on your computer and select the image. Then it will take you back to the Upload New File screen. You will see the file path to your image in the box. Select Upload and your picture will appear. Your images must be less than 500,000KB (.5MB) or they will not post.

You can repeat this process for other images you may have. You can also select which of the images you want to be the main image. This is the image that will appear at the top of the ad. The others will appear at the bottom of the ad.

I didn't laugh or snicker even one time while posting this! 8)

Hope that helps!
Steve