My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

trailing details

Started by eucrite, 02/08/2012 09:44PM
Posted 02/08/2012 09:44PM Opening Post
Hello bird fans,

Today’s Image of the Day is very cool. I liked it so much that I tried to post a comment. No can do. Apparently being a member, and occasional supporter of Astromart is not good enough. Membership here seems not connected to ATWB, so no comments allowed. Guess I haven’t bought from them recently enough. Too much security??

In case anyone is interested, my eagle comment:

Looks like this duck is tangled in fish line. That's bad for ducks, and possibly Eagles.

Perhaps this is redundant. I can’t see any other comments. If not, you are free to post this.

Regards,
Phillip
Posted 02/11/2012 06:02PM #1
Phillip Houston said:

Hello bird fans,

Today’s Image of the Day is very cool. I liked it so much that I tried to post a comment. No can do. Apparently being a member, and occasional supporter of Astromart is not good enough. Membership here seems not connected to ATWB, so no comments allowed. Guess I haven’t bought from them recently enough. Too much security??

In case anyone is interested, my eagle comment:

Looks like this duck is tangled in fish line. That's bad for ducks, and possibly Eagles.

Perhaps this is redundant. I can’t see any other comments. If not, you are free to post this.

Regards,
Phillip
Phillip, I believe you have to register separately to Anacortes and to Astromart to post a comment on the picture. I noticed the string hanging behind the duck and wondered what it was. Hope this helps.

Darian R.