Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Her M83 from a "His and Hers" Session

Started by rolandlinda3, 06/02/2010 02:47AM
Posted 06/02/2010 02:47AM Opening Post
With my wife's permission I have posted her quick sketch of M83. We had opportunity in early May to go after M83 and M68 together using a C8 with astro video equipment. It makes for an interesting time as we huddle around a monitor. She is much faster than me and whipped this out in half the time it took me. Then we went to M68. Hope someone enjoys it. This sketch is from a story and 3 sketches on our Inspiration pages at a little ministry site (address under my signature in case you want to go look).

Attached Image:

rolandlinda3's attachment for post 51115

Roland Beard
site: www.christworksministries.org
blog: www.rolandlinda3.wordpress.com
Posted 06/02/2010 12:02PM #1
Roland Beard said:

With my wife's permission I have posted her quick sketch of M83. We had opportunity in early May to go after M83 and M68 together using a C8 with astro video equipment. It makes for an interesting time as we huddle around a monitor. She is much faster than me and whipped this out in half the time it took me. Then we went to M68. Hope someone enjoys it. This sketch is from a story and 3 sketches on our Inspiration pages at a little ministry site (address under my signature in case you want to go look).

Very nice indeed.

Uncle Rod

Time on your hands?
Waste it with Uncle Rod's Astro Blog!

http://uncle-rods.blogspot.com/