Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

the new format

Started by [email protected], 04/10/2018 02:48AM
Posted 04/10/2018 02:48AM Opening Post
sorry, but i HATE the new format. PLEASE PUT IT BACK the way it was.
thank you, if you can do that?
Posted 04/10/2018 09:52PM #1
I agree, Why do web designers have to justify there jobs by applying fixes to sites that are not broken.
By the way the search option doesn't work.  OPT's web site has never recovered from the last overhaul.  I can't fine anything on there site and no info.  So, I no longer look to OPT for my astro supplies.

Lynn
Posted 04/10/2018 11:34PM #2
Originally Posted by dmarriott2014

Unfortunately the old astromart website was running on windows 2008 R2 which is no longer being supported by Microsoft.  The old astromart was using "classic" ASP coding, and unfortunately there was no way of making changes efficiently so the old site had to be retired.

That is the main reason for the switch as outdated software and the inability to make updates.

We are here to help you. We have already fixed most issues that have been reported on the new website here.  Please continue to report issues and we will fix them immediately.  We want to improve your experience and all feedback posted here is highly valuable.

Thank you.
Hi Donald:

Is there a setting that will permit a threaded "outline" type view in the forums?  

Thanks, Jim