Prominence

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Denkmeier at Black Forest

Started by Darksky, 08/31/2004 05:06PM
Posted 08/31/2004 05:06PM | Edited 08/31/2004 05:09PM Opening Post
Hi all. Denkmeier Optical will be attending Black Forest in Cherry Springs SP. We will be there from Monday through Sunday. Please look for our banner. We will have quite a few demo Binoviewer Systems and we intend to lend them out to folks for use on various telescope designs. Email me or see us there for signing out a loaner.

We will also be donating a Standard Power switch binoviewer system as a door prize. Good luck!

We will be introducing our new 2" SCT Power Switch Star Diagonal as well. See our new ad under "Telescopes:Catadioptrics" in the classified section. We will have three prototypes. An SCT user can change from F/6.6 to normal to 2X instantly with a single eyepiece in this diagonal. No more screwing with the visual back of your SCT!

OK. We hope folks take advantage of using these things firsthand at Black Forest Star Party. It's a beautiful place and I can't wait to get there!

Russ Lederman/Denkmeier Optical
Posted 08/31/2004 09:50PM #1
Russ,

I spent some time with your group last year and I'd certainly like to have the use of one of your binoviewers during this year's BFSP.

Dave Mitsky

Chance favors the prepared mind.

De gustibus non est disputandum.