Jupiter (clearer) Nov 5th 2023 w/Mewlon 180c

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

What if this read........

Started by Gold Mtn, 04/02/2012 10:22PM
Posted 04/02/2012 10:22PM | Edited 04/02/2012 10:28PM Opening Post
7 Muslims killed and 3 wounded at local Mosque in California?

We'll see how this all pans out for the Christians killed.

"OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Police in California say seven people have died in a shooting attack at a Christian university.

Spokeswoman Cynthia Perkins confirmed the death count Monday afternoon. She did not release any other details about the victims, but said city officials planned a news conference later.

Earlier in the day, police detained a person believed to be responsible in the shooting at Oikos University. They have not released the person's identity or discussed a possible motive".

A patient pointed this put to me today after he said, *Payback's a bi%ch*. What a horrible thing to say, I told him. I think he has some issues. Then it got me thinking....Are local domestic terrorist up to something? 8O Details to follow.

Eternity is a long time to be wrong.....so accept Jesus as your Savior.
Posted 04/04/2012 11:07PM #1
Regarding the Oakland incident, it was a former student who had a hot temper, was under a lot of stress, and felt he had been made fun of by other students while he was in school there.

A sad and tragic event, but unfortunately likely to be repeated if we continue to neglect the mentally ill in our society. There once was a time that the indigent insane could get help at mental health facilities, but we are moving backwards on that front at our own peril.

"Praise the Lord for the expanding grandeur of creation, worlds known and unknown, galaxies beyond galaxies, filling us with awe and challenging our imaginations." 2007 Reform Siddur