NGC4216 with supernova 2024gy

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Classless Commander in Chief

Started by pjk, 06/07/2012 12:53PM
Posted 06/07/2012 12:53PM Opening Post
I've heard a lot worse, but coming from the President this really is disgusting. Does he have no respect for the office?

President Obama, in Los Angeles for a fundraiser, offered this observation on his wife's exercise routine, via the pool report:

“Michelle outdoes me in pushups as well,” he said, after saying that she’s taken some criticism on her technique “because she doesn’t go all the way down” – a line that he let hang, naughtily, provoking laughter from the crowd.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/06/obamas-risqu-joke-125518.html
Posted 06/07/2012 01:26PM #1
Par for the course. cwy

Darian R.
Posted 06/07/2012 03:47PM #2
And this morning one of the busiest freeways in the country, the 405, is shut down during morning rush hour so the Campaigner In Chief can leave town with his fresh millions given by the 1%'er Hollywood elites.
Posted 06/08/2012 04:31AM #3
Patrick Keafer said:

I've heard a lot worse, but coming from the President this really is disgusting. Does he have no respect for the office?

President Obama, in Los Angeles for a fundraiser, offered this observation on his wife's exercise routine, via the pool report:

“Michelle outdoes me in pushups as well,� he said, after saying that she’s taken some criticism on her technique “because she doesn’t go all the way down� – a line that he let hang, naughtily, provoking laughter from the crowd.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/06/obamas-risqu-joke-125518.html

Its a lot easier to do a push up if your chest does not touch the floor...are you suggesting that Michelle has big boobs? She is a girl, right? or are you suggesting something even more crude? Get your mind out of the gutter...it's easy to tell a true hater because they will go to the bottomless depth to insult someone...

If stupid crap like you posted drives you in the voting booth, pleas stay home. This country needs responsible adults voting on real information...not toilet humor...

It is what it is...