Judiciary Chairman On NY Trial

Started by Mel M, 11/20/2009 11:33AM
Posted 11/20/2009 11:33AM Opening Post
Leahy on C-SPAN told me not to be afraid and bin Laden didn't need to be interrogated when captured. It is difficult to defend this trial and look good. Leahy has faded almost as much as Pelosi. Was he just having a bad day? Who could watch this interview and say he should be re-elected?
Posted 11/20/2009 03:15PM #1
Mel Maki said:

Leahy on C-SPAN told me not to be afraid and bin Laden didn't need to be interrogated when captured. It is difficult to defend this trial and look good. Leahy has faded almost as much as Pelosi. Was he just having a bad day? Who could watch this interview and say he should be re-elected?

So many of our fearless leaders on both sides are just way past retirement age and none too swooft. If you needed brain surgery, would you pick a 69 year old doctor?
Posted 11/21/2009 08:18AM #2
This isn't the way the west was won. We're spending too much time, effort, and money for someone who is totally not worth it. Imagine if our westward expansion was stymied by an administrative hearing for every displaced Native American. Violent islamic fundamentalists are in the way. They need to be removed.

[SIZE="Small"]------------
I have several telescopes, but none are semi-APO, APO, or in anyway valuable.
[/SIZE]