Re: case for defiance of Chicago anti-handgun law

Started by dconra12, 05/26/2010 10:22PM
Posted 05/26/2010 10:22PM Opening Post
Scott,
If Chicago follows their own history, the old guy will be charged with murder. After all he had the gall to own a hand gun(in violation of the law), had it loaded (indicating he would use it), and used it against someone who obviously thought he was attacking a law abiding citizen. He was apparently a deranged old man who thought he should have the right to defend himself. His wife will be lucky if they don't charge her also. 8O 8O
Posted 05/26/2010 10:49PM #1

I have guns..and if you break into any part of my property with evil on your mind...I'll shoot your knee caps out. Good for that old gentleman.

Dale Conrad said:

Scott,
If Chicago follows their own history, the old guy will be charged with murder. After all he had the gall to own a hand gun(in violation of the law), had it loaded (indicating he would use it), and used it against someone who obviously thought he was attacking a law abiding citizen. He was apparently a deranged old man who thought he should have the right to defend himself. His wife will be lucky if they don't charge her also. 8O 8O

Eternity is a long time to be wrong.....so accept Jesus as your Savior.