MoonJellies

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Re: Wikipedia turns into political rag

Started by Chuck Cunningham, 03/10/2009 08:49AM
Posted 03/10/2009 08:49AM Opening Post
Hold on a sec. Wikipedia is certainly not where I would go for the last word on anything, BUT: the "eligibility issues surrounding Barack Obama's presidency" were totally bogus, and it is a documented fact that "Prior to his marriage, Bush had multiple accounts of alcohol abuse". Seems like YOU have a problem with them recording truth that you don't like, and not recording lies that you do?
Posted 03/10/2009 11:53AM #1
The "eligibility issue" was a complete fabrication, and never belonged on Wikipedia or anywhere else, except maybe as an illustration of the length to which some people were willing to go to smear Obama. On the other hand, GW having alcohol problems, and GW pulling strings to dodge the draft and then ducking out of service were real. The alcolhol, he apparently got over. That's not weasy, and I can admire him for that. But the way he dodged the draft -- not so much that he did it, but the way that he did it -- was dishonorable, and reflects on his character, and deserves to be part of his record. That's not "liberal bias"; it's just the truth. Of course, any truth you don't like is "liberal bias".