Image of the day

Captured by
Michael Scherman

4-28-24 sunspot group

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

The United States Border Patrol issued a SCATHING letter about the Biden administration, saying that Biden had CAUSED A CATASTROPHE ON AMERICA!!!

Started by richartisticwoods, 02/07/2024 03:24AM
Posted 02/08/2024 04:34PM #10
Originally Posted by James Lacey

Rod,

It appears that Biden has created a catastrophe is the latest GOP political attack messaging strategy. If you Google that phrase, the number of news articles and other results that have popped up in the last two days alone is impressive.

Radical leftist James Lacey:   "is the latest GOP political attack messaging strategy"

Are you really going to make that laughable assertion and run with it??

Joe Biden did purposely leave the border wide open, and he along with the Leftist Democrat party has caused the carnage that is dozens and dozens of cities around the nation being saddled with an out of control influx of illegal aliens swamping big cities, costing them $100s of Millions of US Dollars,

So when the border patrol Accurately and factually uses the perfect word to describe what Joe Biden and the Leftist Democrat party did, that's what you label a Political attack messaging strategy? 

Sure it is. 

Yes, yes, because 2 years of a Federally charged attack strategy employed by the Leftist Democrat party where they used Robert Mueller and had him spend 22 straight months, wasting $30 Million USD in resources using no less than 40 FBI agents looking everywhere, trying to find a boogeyman who would say that Donald Trump was colluding with Vladimir Putin to steal the 2016 election was Not a political attack strategy, right?   tongue

And those like yourself and the resident communist on the forum peddled the lie for years that there was collusion to steal the election from the Democrats by said Republican candidate, that was Not a political attack strategy right?

And of course when it was reported by the NY Post that the Hunter Biden laptop was out, You came on here saying that the NY Post, the oldest Newspaper in the USA was the equivalent of the tabloid National Enquirer, and You mocked them, and YOU implied that their reporting about it was false and that they weren't to be trusted, right?  

And now, Donald Trump being placed on trial everywhere, both criminally and civilly by corrupt entities everywhere in this nation is Not a political attack strategy, correct??

Thanks for the laughs!!   

LOL! 
Posted 02/08/2024 05:02PM #11

Rod,

It appears that "Biden has created a catastrophe" is the latest GOP political attack messaging strategy. If you Google that phrase, the number of news articles and other results that have popped up in the last two days alone is impressive.

It appears that your frustration about the Border Patrol reporting the facts of the situation is really rubbing you the wrong way.

Here's what you should probably ponder.  Joe Biden purposely opened the border, by immediately cancelling the Remain in Mexico policy that Trump initiated.  That is a fact, so deal with it.

The border patrol reported accurately, and you cannot stand it, nor can you refute it. 

That of course pales in comparison to what the Leftist Democrat party has done to interfere in the election, but then I guess the Actions of the Leftist Democrat party would appeal to You, the rest of the leftists here, and our resident RINO. 

However, Your attack strategy, is far more reaching in its breadth, in that it not only includes messaging as you say above, but it also includes the actions of directly interfering, in trying to put the top Republican candidate in prison so that these Leftist Democrats can gain reelection of the worst President in my lifetime, if not the history of this nation.  

And you know who is perfectly ok with this Soviet Style attack on our election system?

You, Rod K, Jim M, BM, Russ Carroll, and the resident RINO. 

Every single one of you is perfectly fine and on board with weaponizing the United States Department of Justice to try any method you can to interfere in the most important right we hold dear in this nation, which is the right of Citizens to vote in this nation. 

But now, you're going to whine, piss and moan, and cry like a little girl because the big, bad border patrol used the word 'catastrophe'??  Really dude, this is your new play?

LOL!       tongue
Posted 02/08/2024 09:16PM #12
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

It appears that your frustration about the Border Patrol reporting the facts of the situation is really rubbing you the wrong way.

Here's what you should probably ponder.  Joe Biden purposely opened the border, by immediately cancelling the Remain in Mexico policy that Trump initiated.  That is a fact, so deal with it.

The border patrol reported accurately, and you cannot stand it, nor can you refute it. 

That of course pales in comparison to what the Leftist Democrat party has done to interfere in the election, but then I guess the Actions of the Leftist Democrat party would appeal to You, the rest of the leftists here, and our resident RINO. 

However, Your attack strategy, is far more reaching in its breadth, in that it not only includes messaging as you say above, but it also includes the actions of directly interfering, in trying to put the top Republican candidate in prison so that these Leftist Democrats can gain reelection of the worst President in my lifetime, if not the history of this nation.  

And you know who is perfectly ok with this Soviet Style attack on our election system?

You, Rod K, Jim M, BM, Russ Carroll, and the resident RINO. 

Every single one of you is perfectly fine and on board with weaponizing the United States Department of Justice to try any method you can to interfere in the most important right we hold dear in this nation, which is the right of Citizens to vote in this nation. 

But now, you're going to whine, piss and moan, and cry like a little girl because the big, bad border patrol used the word 'catastrophe'??  Really dude, this is your new play?

LOL!       tongue

Of course, I did none of what you are saying. It's just more classic projection on your part in an attempt to drag everyone down to your shitty level.
Posted 02/09/2024 12:45AM #13

Of course, I did none of what you are saying. It's just more classic projection on your part in an attempt to drag everyone down to your shitty level.

Far left Democrat James Lacey stated:   "I did none of that".  

Are you now becoming delusional?  Where in my response, immediately previous to your remark above, did I accuse You of "doing anything"???

I simply recognized your anger, as you pissed and moaned like a little girl about the Border Patrol using the word "CATASTROPHE" to describe what Joe Biden did in creating this Border Crisis.

I never said that You created the Border Catastrophe.  Joe Biden did that.

Don't be so touchy and on edge.  smile

You simply resorted to your namecalling of them as "far right" or "right wing" when they criticized your Hero Joe Biden.   

Of course, that's always the only excuse you have in your repertoire of responses, which is to call out anyone who puts forth facts that expose the Democrat party and anyone in it.

Honestly James, now you seem to be exhibiting massive paranoia.  

You should get some help for that, before you go full blown postal.   winkgrin
Posted 02/09/2024 01:06AM #14

Far left Democrat James Lacey stated:   "I did none of that".  

Are you now becoming delusional?  Where in my response, immediately previous to your remark above, did I accuse You of "doing anything"???

I simply recognized your anger, as you pissed and moaned like a little girl about the Border Patrol using the word "CATASTROPHE" to describe what Joe Biden did in creating this Border Crisis.

I never said that You created the Border Catastrophe.  Joe Biden did that.

Don't be so touchy and on edge.  smile

You simply resorted to your namecalling of them as "far right" or "right wing" when they criticized your Hero Joe Biden.   

Of course, that's always the only excuse you have in your repertoire of responses, which is to call out anyone who puts forth facts that expose the Democrat party and anyone in it.

Honestly James, now you seem to be exhibiting massive paranoia.  

You should get some help for that, before you go full blown postal.   winkgrin

You keep saying I'm "angry" and I'm "pissing and moaning," when in fact, no reasonable person would read what I wrote and come to that conclusion. If anyone is delusional, it is you since you can't seem to keep from manufacturing things that didn't happen to attack people over. However, I fully realize your self-awareness is abysmal, that you will never admit you are wrong, and that this tit-for-tat will go on ad-nauseam unless I end it, so with that, you may have your pyrrhic victory.
Posted 02/09/2024 01:28AM #15

You keep saying I'm "angry" and I'm "pissing and moaning," when in fact, no reasonable person would read what I wrote and come to that conclusion. If anyone is delusional, it is you since you can't seem to keep from manufacturing things that didn't happen to attack people over. However, I fully realize your self-awareness is abysmal, that you will never admit you are wrong, and that this tit-for-tat will go on ad-nauseam unless I end it, so with that, you may have your pyrrhic victory.

Once again James, you are very defensive.  Why is that?

Any reasonable person can see that you were angry about the Border Patrol remarks since you immediately (within minutes) attacked the border patrol union as "right wing".  

You did the same thing with the NY Post when they reported on the factualproven, and admitted to by Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell (as Miranda Devine characterized it), yet you attacked the NY Post as being a tabloid, on a par with the National Enquirer.  

I then asked you for evidence to back up your assertions and you provided the usual bupkis of evidence, but just more assertions.  

It turned out that the NY Post was ultimately vindicated, while you were proven to be incorrect, when you said it was a fabrication by Russians in a disinformation campaign.  

You were also part of the Leftist Democrat crowd here that peddled the lie of a Russian Collusion between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, and You were proven wrong on that front as well. 

Now you say that I keep "manufacturing" things.  

Well no, I simply referred to your words. that's all.  

Your words always claim that I'm looking for a pyrrhic victory, which is your usual blather when you fail to present to support your unsupportable accusations.  

So then I stand by my suggestion that you might want to seek help with your condition of anger and hostility.  

Just a friendly suggestion James.   smile
Posted 02/09/2024 08:29PM | Edited 02/09/2024 08:30PM #16

So then I stand by my suggestion that you might want to seek help with your condition of anger and hostility.  

Just a friendly suggestion James.   smile
Says the dude with the least self awareness on the planet. 

BTW. Hello from the Florida Keys and the Winter Star Party. Maybe Rich should get out a bit and unwind under the stars, from his angry postings and rants lately it sure looks like he could use it.