Image of the day

Captured by
Michael Scherman

4-28-24 sunspot group

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Video ad of Joe Biden showing his loss of mind, and his pathetic attempts to even speak. The world is watching this demential ridden President and his mental incompetence is frightening.

Started by richartisticwoods, 02/12/2024 08:32PM
Posted 02/12/2024 08:32PM Opening Post
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/02/11/rnc_posts_brutal_montage_of_biden_stuttering_and_stumbling_over_words.html
Posted 02/12/2024 08:36PM #1
The Video above is BRUTAL !!!  Joe Biden is shown in dozens of videos completely dementia ridden.  He is most likely in the late stages.  

My guess is that the corrupt DNC will hide him in the basement for this upcoming election cycle.  He's certainly incapable of participating in any debate due to his senile condition.
Posted 02/12/2024 08:46PM #2
Originally Posted by Richard Davis
The Video above is BRUTAL !!!  Joe Biden is shown in dozens of videos completely dementia ridden.  He is most likely in the late stages.  

My guess is that the corrupt DNC will hide him in the basement for this upcoming election cycle.  He's certainly incapable of participating in any debate due to his senile condition.

Do you honestly not realize that vast amounts of similar stuff about Trump exists?

Apply your same standard of proof to Trump.

Attached Image:

FurryAvocado's attachment for post 201661