When are they going to learn, $9,000,000,000 lost in 1 week.

Started by richartisticwoods, 05/26/2023 09:16PM
Posted 05/27/2023 12:17AM | Edited 05/27/2023 12:19AM #10
So, we are just supposed to totally ignore you? We can arrange that if you want.

Most here do already ignore you. It's your winning personality that does it.
Posted 05/27/2023 01:17AM #11
Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
So, we are just supposed to totally ignore you? We can arrange that if you want.

Most here do already ignore you. It's your winning personality that does it.
Hey, I was thinking.  

You were complaining about the Trump tax rate cuts a few days back where you claimed that the top 1% got a huge tax rate cut, and so I presented the facts to you that the top 1% of taxpayers paid between 34 and 42% of ALL the taxes taken in by the Federal gov't, and I asked you directly how much of the 1%'ers income should they have to pay in Federal taxes?  

What's fair?  Is it 50% of the total bill?  Is it 60% of the total bill?  

Is it 82% of the total amount that the gov't collects in revenue that they should have to pay? 

Should the top 1% of the income Earners in this country have to pay ALL of the Federal tax bill and the remaining 99% of the population of the US be required to pay nothing?

What is enough for you?  

Provide a number please.  
Posted 05/27/2023 03:10AM #12
Okay, I take it back. Hope you have a crappy weekend.
Posted 05/27/2023 05:31AM #13
Okay, I take it back. Hope you have a crappy weekend.
Yeah, I guess it kind of sucks when you don't have any answers to questions when challenged.

Maybe rather than just parroting the far left's continuous bitching about those who pay the taxes in this country, yelling like a lemming "pay your fair share", you should probably have a clue about how much they pay and how much You don't pay.

Then you wouldn't expose yourself as being utterly ignorant about the situation.  

Just a thought.  smile
Posted 05/27/2023 06:40AM #14
Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Yeah, I guess it kind of sucks when you don't have any answers to questions when challenged.

Maybe rather than just parroting the far left's continuous bitching about those who pay the taxes in this country, yelling like a lemming "pay your fair share", you should probably have a clue about how much they pay and how much You don't pay.

Then you wouldn't expose yourself as being utterly ignorant about the situation.  

Just a thought.  smile
Just because you want to deflect and go off topic doesn't mean I have to.

I thought the thread was about Target. Feel free to start another thread if you want.
Posted 05/27/2023 07:22AM #15

Just because you want to deflect and go off topic doesn't mean I have to.

I thought the thread was about Target. Feel free to start another thread if you want.
Don't need to.  This one is fine.  

Now, I'm done for the day and going to have a Great Memorial Weekend.  I hope you and Your family do, as well as everyone else here on A-Mart.

Don't forget to put out your flag and remember what Memorial Day is all about.  smile

Attached Image:

richartisticwoods's attachment for post 198379