Saturn

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

do something Super on Super bowl Sunday

Started by Sheldon L. Cooper, Ph.D., 02/07/2010 11:36AM
Posted 02/07/2010 11:36AM | Edited 02/09/2010 08:01AM Opening Post
Hi, I learned this week that a fellow Astromarter is in danger of losing his house. I don't know the circumstances that have brought him to this point - and I don't want to. The purpose of this post is to ask 19 Astromarters who would like to help me give him a hand to each send me $50. I will send him the $1,000 I collect - and we will all know we have done something nice for a fellow man. Please contact me either via email or Astromart's internal messaging system if you would like to take part. Thanks - Ernie Spragg
Posted 02/07/2010 02:50PM #1
Ernie:

You can count me in... I can send you a $50 check if you PM me your address.

Jon

Ernie Spragg said:

Hi, I learned this week that a fellow Astromarter is in danger of losing his house. I don't know the circumstances that have brought him to this point - and I don't want to. The purpose of this post is to ask 19 Astromarters who would like to help me give him a hand to each send me $50. I will send him the money I collect - up to $1,000 - and we will all know we have done something nice for a fellow man and his family. Please contact me either via email or Astromart's internal messaging system if you would like to take part. Thanks - Ernie Spragg