Posts Made By: Richard Davis

March 28, 2024 11:18 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by James Lacey

Haha! The resident sociopath narcissist asks for an honest assessment of his style and then, without missing a beat, continues to be utterly clueless about his style.
Meat for brains in Texas wrote:   

"The resident sociopath narcissist asks for an honest assessment of his style"

Ha ha back at you.  

And since I couldn't give a flying fuck about what you or anyone else thinks about my "style", it strikes me that you are simply once again pulling stuff out of your ass.  tongue

My entire original response to the lefty RINO in Colorado, was precisely this:

"What is my political point of view?  Please do elaborate."

I realize that you fabricate out of thin air whatever pops into your head which is up your ass on a regular basis, but honestly, I would recommend that you keep your leftist head stuck in your ass rather than pulling it out and making a fool of yourself.    wink

Other than your delusional ramblings you might want to point out the sentence which you falsely claim that I uttered that supports your assertion/lie.

March 28, 2024 11:51 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

Looked at the link on Jimmy Carter from the screamer's post and the same guy who supports the Putin caucus in congress and yet has the audacity to call me a "communist" and here's the part that's germaine to the discussion:

"Carter’s position is a matter of opinion. There is no hard evidence that Trump wouldn’t have prevailed without Russian help."

"But there’s no doubt that that help — which, according to the US intelligence community and special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, included digital propaganda and disinformation campaigns, the hacks of Democratic targets, and the ensuing WikiLeaks email dumps that were timed to do maximum damage to Hillary Clinton — helped Trump overcome a 3 million vote loss in the popular vote and win in the Electoral College."

That said, it seems to me Hillary Clinton meant the same thing but her actions, i.e. conceding on the day after the election, acknowledged Trump won the election. In stark contrast, Trump incited an insurrection on Jan 6th over his fraudulent claims of his election loss. The two scenarios are worlds apart from one another.
Red Diaper Baby Communist in Cali stated:  

"here's the part that's germaine to the discussion:"

Well no, the germane part that is central to the discussion is that You lied flat out, as I indicated.

So now, since You lied and stated that No Democrat believe that Trump is an illegitimate President, and I proved you wrong you now want to try and spin what you said?  

The communist's written words:   "I, and I suspect most Democrats, believe the Russians illegitimately influenced the outcome of the 2016 election but that does not mean I or others think the election of Trump in 2016 was illegitimate and neither did Hillary Clinton"

It is almost comical just how STUPID you are, and the sad thing is that day after day, you put your stupidity on display for not only everyone in this forum, but for the entire world of Astromart to see, if they care to do so.

Then You actually wrote this bit of a completely moronic response:

"Carter’s position is a matter of opinion. There is no hard evidence that Trump wouldn’t have prevailed without Russian help"

LOL!   So how does that statement of yours above change the fact that you lied and said that No Democrats believe that Trump is an illegitimate President??  

Because it is Carter's Opinion, that somehow means that Carter doesn't believe what he said?  

Same with Hilary Clinton.  You lied when you claimed that No Democrat believes that Trump is an illegitmate President.

She may have conceded the next day, but months later and today she still claims that Trump is/was an illegitimate President.  

So her statement directly contradicts your lie where you said:  "but that does not mean I or others think the election of Trump in 2016 was illegitimate and neither did Hillary Clinton"

I have to now ask, it is imperative for me to ask you.

Are you mentally deranged or just plain Stupid??   tongue

March 30, 2024 06:54 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck
Considering the original intent of this thread it’s ironic it devolved into just the type of response from Davis that Jim B is going to ignore. 

Davis asked a question, Jim B answered in a thoughtful and IMHO accurate way. Then, Davis posts an angry screed in response, doing his usual nitpicking of the answering post, and in doing so misses the whole reasoning behind the answer he got.

It’d be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic.

DB in Michigan stated:   "Then, Davis posts an angry screed in response, doing his usual nitpicking of the answering post"

Nothing angry about my posting, I just stated the facts that James Brown can't refute.  He's a RINO hypocrite of the highest order, along with being a self-aggrandizing and self-important hack.

And I wasn't nitpicking DS.  I asked him a simply question, inquiring as to what he believed my political views are.

He then put forth a post in which he felt entitled to make a feeble attempt to denigrate my character, without fear of reprisal, just as all of you leftist clowns think you're entitled to do. 

Therefore, I responded to his posting whereby I simply laid out the facts of his hypocrisy and his fake persona whereby he always tries to purport that he's above all the namecalling that goes on in this forum.

The simple truth is that I don't need to take the half-baked bullshit attacks from any of you lefty pricks.  

He's a fraud and he knows it, and the worst part for him is that he can't deny it.  

There was no anger on my part involved, however, If you don't like the idea that I responded to one of your little boyfriend's attempts to impugn my character, I suggest you deal with it, DS.  smile

Do you have anything else to say leftist tool??  wink  tongue

March 30, 2024 07:00 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Oops, duplicate post.
Oh, I guess you took your stupid pills today, or does it just come naturally?  tongue

April 1, 2024 06:06 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Originally Posted by David Cotterell

Something you never do to the various participants here, of course....

Dave
Hey DC, I never stated that I didn't, I pointed out what massive hypocrites each and every one of you on the left are, as you continually whine and moan about my aggressive, in your faces responses.

What grabs me is how each and every one of You leftists, including yourself believe in and have this entitlement mentality, that is so ingrained and so inherent within those on your side of the political aisle, that you truly believe for some weird reason, that you should be able to make denigrating comments, and do in fact make denigrating comments about anyone on the right, with impunity.  

Then when someone like myself, who has no compunction about telling you and the rest of those like you where to shove it, your jaw hits the floor in total amazement that one of us on the right has the balls to give it back to you in spades.  

Get used to it, because for every pejorative that you use to describe me and those on my side of the political aisle (and your side has used every single one in the book at one time), I've 2 to describe you cretins of humanity.  LOL

So i suggest that you deal with it, since I gave up on the idea of attempting to play nice with any of you pricks on the left, or the RINOs here.  

Most of the time, the remarks coming from you are just snide little weasel remarks 'cause you never had the balls to say anything to one's face.  

Now the one meatheaded leftist weasel Brian McFarland comes on quite often simply to make some choice remarks about me, using a few choice words, as he did in this very thread.  I'd have to look back to see what pejorative name he used to describe me, but I know it included Misogynist and homophobe. 

One of his nicknames for me was to Call me "the screamer", and of course, the dumbest man on this forum has decided to latch on to that description (hard to tell though sometimes which one of you is dumber than the next moron in your repertoire of dipshits)   LOL

Same with James Lacey who regularly refers to me as a sociopath. 

So then, that takes care of explaining 3 of you, Jim M, BM, and James Lacey, as being ultra hypocrites, just as you are.

What are some of the choice descriptors used by Yourself to describe me?   Well, I know for a fact that you have called me a homophobe and a bigot in the past.  

So that takes care of You in the realm of your hypocrisy.   

I've already covered James Brown and given evidence that he's a fraud and one of the most massive hypocrites on this forum, of which he's not able to dispute, nor refute about his namecalling.

The only 2 left are the resident communist who had regularly referred to everyone on the right side of the political aisle as Trumptards, and Russ Carroll who told me to fuck off one time, and still considers those who support Trump as satanic, evil bastards.   tongue

I hope I've covered each and every single one of you leftist assholes.

If I've forgotten anyone, please accept my apology!       

So then, I just have to ask, do you think I give 2 shits as to your hypocritical calling out of my nature above??  LOL  

Perhaps you should learn to read, but then maybe your ultra radical leftism is putting a cloud in front of your eyes?    smile

April 1, 2024 07:46 PM Forum: Politics

Biden's Weapons Deal For Israel

Posted By Richard Davis

Yeah, but according to some loudmouth on this forum Biden hates Israel.
Still stuck in your head 24/7/365, rent free I see!    LOL   tongue

April 2, 2024 12:20 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Haha! That is a classic sociopath narcissist response. Refuse to take responsibility for your actions and blame them on everyone else. News Flash! We can't make you do anything. Your behavior is due to your choices, not ours. For example, do we *make* you post paragraph-long post titles that are preoccupied with profanity and a complete lack of civility? Of course, we don't. Those paragraph-long post titles of yours are entirely your doing, have nothing to do with us, and are a symptom of your toxic rhetorical style and personality. You have always been this way; we did nothing to make you a toxic person. Yes, we sometimes try to give back to you precisely what you have *always* given to us, and I freely admit to calling you names and mocking you regularly. However, expecting us to take responsibility for your role, undoubtedly the primary role in this dysfunctionality,  is ridiculous. You always play the victim and cannot see that you are the major contributor to the dysfunction here; so much for Republicans being the party of personal responsibility.

Dealing with you is becoming comical.

Furthermore, trying to make any sense out of your delusional response, is now becoming a need to invoke a psychiatrist in an attempt to understand your lunacy.   wink

I can only assume that you've now completely entered the realm of mental madness.  

So now in your weird, twisted head, when one responds to Yours and every other leftist's hypocrisy, and points it out w/ evidence to support my accusations towards You and other lefties here, that is tantamount to me "blaming you for my postings"?  

Hmm.... so that's your pity party is it?  

I truly say this with all seriousness, maybe you should consult a really good doctor, who can prescribe some psychotropic drugs to you, in order to curb your illness before you become more mentally unhinged and deeper into insanity than you already are.

May I suggest Prozac, or a quick shot of Thorazine?     smile

All I can say is whatever you do, seek help immediately, if not sooner!    tongue

April 2, 2024 08:21 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Haha! I doubt anyone else failed to understand that you never take responsibility for your toxicity. We all know you have been the way you are since the genesis of this forum and that it has nothing to do with us.

Failure once again on your part I see?   wink

I'm waiting for you to provide even one sentence to support your weird and psychotic assertion that I'm blaming anyone for anything.

I realize that all you ever produce is accusations about me for various weirdness that you infer on a regular basis, but its getting a bit laughable at this point.  

You are free to make any wild and bizarre accusations you care to Forrest, but really.. Think seriously about Prozac or some other mind alterning drug to help you out.

Heck, I would guess that even electroshock therapy for you might be better than nothing.... that or a good frontal lobotomy.  

Oh wait........ your symptoms seem to indicate that perhaps you've already endured that!    LOL  tongue

April 2, 2024 11:07 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Question for the rest of the forum. What planet does Davis actually live on? Just curious if anyone knows. 

I’d guess it’s Uranus based on the number of times he just pulls crap out of his ass. Either that or the one with the most least self aware inhabitants of which he is most likely king. Considering the number of times he’s made an ass of himself here in the forum I’d say it’s probably the former. 

Davis has proven once again what a fool he is when trying to argue a point. He fails miserably time and time again and then blames the rest of us for it. I’d be really funny if it wasn’t so true.

DS in Michigan stated:  He fails miserably time and time again and then blames the rest of us for it.

Realizing and taking into consideration that you aren't even as bright as the other DS in Texas, I still need to challenge you. Hopefully you won't be triggered again, as I seem to often do to You in particular, but where did I blame anyone for what I write?   

Please be specific.    

That may be a bit harsh expecting you to be able to support any of the bullshit you say here on regular basis, but still I'm interested in whether or not you can come up with even one sentence I uttered whereby I blamed You or any other of the myriad of leftist dipshits here for the content of my postings?  

As I stated to you in the past, I can't be held responsible for your mental incapacity or mental insufficiencies.  smile

April 2, 2024 11:42 PM Forum: Politics

Springtime resolution

Posted By Richard Davis

Care to talk about the content of the thread or do you just want to keep dodging? You know what, on second thought, since you don’t want to be civil just go play with yourself. I’m having too good of a time in the Caribbean to bother with the likes of you.

DS in Michigan stated:   "Care to talk about the content of the thread or do you just want to keep dodging?"

LOL. I challenge you with a question that you are unable to answer, so you ignore it, but yet I'm the one who you claim is dodging and weaving?  

Is that really the best you've got??  Seriously?  

Now, you also stated this bit of Incredulity:   "I’m having too good of a time in the Caribbean to bother with the likes of you."

Ok then, the more important thing is that you say you're currently in the Caribbean and yet, you're actually such a boring loser of a person that you spend your vacation time going back and forth on A-Mart, while you are currently in the Caribbean??  

Really???   

How friggin' pathetic is that! 

OMG!   Give my condolences to your wife, IF she's still hanging out with the likes of you.   LOL!!

P.S.  If I were you, I'd go over to where the average male hangs out and you'll probably find her having a nice conversation with some gentleman who actually has a personality!   tongue

P.P.S.  Maybe they have personalities on sale on the LIDO deck of your cruise ship and you can purchase one to bring back with you.  wink