Michael Scherman

4-28-24 sunspot group

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Gerald Miller

August 23, 2018 07:59 AM Forum: Politics

Are there ANY Republicans that are not corrupt?

Posted By Gerald Miller

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
The first congressman to support Trump was indicted on insider trading last month. Now, the second one to support Donald Trump is indicted on multiple charges, along with the Mrs. Of course, according to Duncan, "it's all political"! And Cohen didn't really plead guilty and Manafort wasn't really convicted, and Sarah says Donald did nothing wrong. So much for reality TV! Now, I've got to get back to Fox news so I can learn all about that illegal immigrant...
Will Fox mention who he worked for ya think? Naaaah.

I stand corrected. FoxNews did mention who he worked for, as well as the fact they didn't use the correct E-Verify method to verify his identity as they should have done. Did they mention the farm was partially owned by a prominent Republican who ran for state office? Nah. Not important.

August 24, 2018 08:46 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

If anyone else had posted a fake video of a Republican candidate and pushing it as true when it was fake you would have gone ballistic and asked how stupid can they be. You not even man enough to admit when you are guilty of what you accuse everyone on the left of doing. 

You're pathetic. And plus, probably a Russian troll since you never provided proof you are are real, so who cares what you think?

Why don't you go away and leave this forum so decent members who may want an adult conversation can do so?

August 24, 2018 11:30 PM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

You have no friends here.  Your obnoxious posts literally drove everyone off. You clearly are not capable of any meaningful debate other than insults, and no one will ever take you seriously because your rants are so, well, there is no unkind way to put it, bat-sh** crazy.  On the other hand I guess, in that regard, you crazy rants actually do help the left because they clearly prove that folks like you should not be taken seriously. They sure don't help your cause, and for every crazy rant, you probably turn someone into a democrat.

And, as I said, you refuse to provide proof you aren't a Russian troll, which seems more the case as time goes by, which makes your posts even more irrelevant.

Do everyone a favor. Go back to watching FoxNew 24/7 and browse all the crazy right wing sites to stroke your crazy theories.

But let everyone else here who want to have an ADULT and CIVIL conversation alone. You simply are not capable of doing so.

August 25, 2018 12:34 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

It's pointless, but I'll try.

I don't know what ten facts you are referring to, so I really can't respond.

But the problem is, and you don't get it and probably never will, is that you when you make a statement like "The problem with you far left nutjobs..." pretty much is the end of an adult conversation.

You lump everyone who doesn't agree with you as a far left nutjob, for instance. You don't know me. You don't know my opinion about much of anything. You don't know if I'm a democrat, republican, or for that matter, what my political views may be on every possible political issue. But based on a single post, you think you can lump me (and anyone else that doesn't agree with you) as a far left nutjob.

That's the problem if you don't get it.

I don't mind a debate with you are anyone else on the facts, but I can do that without calling you names or lumping you along with the white supremacists, or saying you are a right wing nutjob, because you don't agree with me. Hell, even if I don't agree with you I can respect your position.  That's something you are apparently unable to do. You seriously think all democrats support open borders. You think democrats are not horrified by what the illegal immigrant did to that young women? Seriously? That's what you stated.  If you do, you are either mistaken or nuts.

So, you want to debate on the issues? Turn down the hate, insults, and stereotyping and it would be fun to counter your bulls**t. But it is a waste of time to debate anyone who doesn't know the difference in attacking the argument and attacking the opponent, rather than having a rationale and respectful debate with someone who may not agree with you. It's the reason, over the last six months, you've pretty much been debating yourself, if you haven't noticed.

But, you are simply not going to able to do that, are you? Too much hate and anger buried deep inside you for whatever reason. You think everyone who doesn't think like you is the enemy, and lump them ALL as one. And that's what is wrong with how you try to make your point, and why as long as you do, no one will play along. 

So, your point of countering leftist crap is not working. In fact, you are indirectly helping their cause, so I guess if I'm a leftist nutjob you think I am, I should leave well enough alone.

August 25, 2018 02:12 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

Why won't you identify yourself so we can prove you aren't a Russian (why is that Richard, are you too much a coward that if we can learn who you are we can also learn just how much a failure you have been in life, or that you really are a Russian?)  But let me guess, just in case you are not a Russian troll. You're in your early to mid-60's, have little or no retirement, and not much to show for a life, and blame your situation on mostly the those left of center. Which is pretty funny because the right has had control of Congress, the Supreme Court, most state legislatures, and the Presidential office most of the time over the last quarter century. Yet, all the bad stuff you imagine is happening to you and to this country, you blame on Democrats, because you actually believe all the right wing crap you read on the internet and that comes vomiting out of FoxNews 24/7.

No doubt if we knew your identity was real, it would likely show exactly why your opinion is worthless because we'd know more about you, something you apparently are too much of a coward to disclose.

As far as beating back any bullshit, I agree you are good at handling bullshit; you certainly are very well versed in it.

So, here's my suggestion to you. 

Go back to your hate filled and worthless bat sh*t crazy rants and probably worthless and less than happy life. No one cares. You will be only proving my point with every rant and the more people that come across them will be convinced those on the right are, well, bat shit crazy, and will vote Democratic next time. Sounds like a good plan to me.

I proved my point (or rather, you've proved it for me). 

Me, I'm happy just to push your buttons and watch you react. It's pretty freak'n entertaining, so thanks for that. 

Now, go out and have a nice day. grin

August 25, 2018 03:23 AM Forum: Politics

White Supremacy opponents gone wild

Posted By Gerald Miller

"My education, since you stated that I was uneducated, consists of years of University study in Physics and a degree in BioMedical Engineering. "

Strangely, no dates or degrees or names of universities were provided. Impossible to confirm.

"I exist on the web, even have a twitter account, facebook which I just use to post articles and such to my brother in Texas.  "

No "Richard Davis" on Facebook that lives in Colorado Springs could be located that fits this name and profile or has family or a brother in Texas as a friend or family.

No "Richard Davis" on Twitter could be located that fits this profile or lives in Colorado Springs.

"I worked for some companies in the past, including Hitachi Medical where I designed and sold Medical carts for their 405 Ultrasound Sonographic system.  I was trained on their 450 Ultrasound system, their 515 Color Flow Doppler machine as a field Engineer and worked in the Denver Colorado Area for years there.  After moving my cabinet shop to Arkansas, I stayed there and continued manufacturing my carts and medical equipment for different companies."

"I designed and sold X-Ray viewers, catheter carts, and other medical equipment. "

Impossible to prove, no timeline. Worthless information.

"I built custom homes for about 12 years.  I still do remodeling and bath and kitchen design.  "

No web presence or search results could be found for "Richard Davis" or "Davis" and "Colorado" and "Bath" or "Kitchen" and "Design" or "Remodel".

It would appear in my opinion from what information that was provided to be cleverly designed to deceive, and the fact that there is a discrepancy in that Richard Davis' past has posts dating back to 2010, but appears only been a member of Astromart since 2014, (and that's when his extreme right wing political posts started) is a pretty strong indicator Richard Davis is a fake and likely Russian troll. To anyone who may read Richard Davis posts here, be aware he will not and has not provided information that could prove he is a legitimate Astromart member, and should be warned to not engage him or be duped into believing that his posts are by a legitimate Astromart member. If he later provides information that can prove his identity is real, I will later correct this post.

August 25, 2018 03:35 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

Nice to know I got it right. 

However, until you prove you are not a Russian troll, I will not further respond. I am not hiding, just not wanting to engage with what is likely a twat living in the middle of Russia attempting to sew discord among Americans.

August 25, 2018 03:59 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

Unlike you, I'm quite easy to locate.

And it's not in Russia. And I feel quite well, thank you.

August 25, 2018 06:17 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

Insults. Roar. And proof of you citizenship? Deafening silence. 

August 25, 2018 06:28 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Gerald Miller

If you are a real US citizen, please explain why you won't prove it? Unless you aren't, comrade.