Posts Made By: James Brown

August 4, 2022 11:57 PM Forum: Politics

The Perfect Response by Ron DeSantis's Office to the Hellion Shrews over at the View.

Posted By James Brown

Originally Posted by Richard Davis

Hey Water Boy, it appears you're still a little angry.  You might want to try some Chamomile tea.  I hear the ladies love it, so you would probably get a tingle out of it yourself.  smile

In  fact this might calm your nerves:  https://www.amazon.com/Alexander-Del-Rossa-Jumpsuit-A0322TOPSM/dp/B06X3R3HR1/ref=sr_1_20?adgrpid=1333708171372851&hvadid=83356831858909&hvbmt=bp&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=44579&hvnetw=o&hvqmt=p&hvtargid=kwd-83357111104295%3Aloc-190&hydadcr=1775_10566536&keywords=pink+footed+pajamas&qid=1659626204&sr=8-20
Hanging out with this blue eyed blond would hardly be calming!  For starters, I've been married 36 years as of yesterday, and I'm a faithful guy.  Also, she's young enough to be my daughter!  But thanks for posting though, she is quite the cutie.  

August 4, 2022 11:59 PM Forum: Politics

The Perfect Response by Ron DeSantis's Office to the Hellion Shrews over at the View.

Posted By James Brown

Originally Posted by Jim Moscheck

Hey Rich, it appears you are still clueless, not to mention your lack of self awareness. Everyone knows that Jim wasn't angry. In your little world you may think he was but anyone reading these posts knows better.

Is calling you clueless with a lack of self awareness calling you a name? Well, then, I'm sorry you're clueless with a lack of any self awareness.
I reckon you could play the "truth is an absolute defense" card Jim.  But still, calling an ugly man "ugly" is hardly nice, even if true.  So be nice to poor Rich.  He is feeling put upon.  Jim

August 5, 2022 12:01 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By James Brown

Man, I'll bet you do really well with the ladies. The women I know all love it when a man speaks the way you do about women. You must be fighting them off with a broom.

In reality you're probably an incel who never get laid.
Ouch.  I had to look up incel.  I know I've seen it before, but I'd forgotten.  I'm guessing Rich is too old to technically be an incel...

August 5, 2022 12:09 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By James Brown

Oh My gosh, I mocked him with a remark about gender.  OOH, that's so horrible isn't it now.  Did the collective bunch of you all clutch your purses and your pearls at the same time.  

Did you personally pee yourself James, all over your panties, or did they just automatically twist ?  

Hmmm...... looks like the Water Boy is now part of the elitist group of lefties here and everywhere who are the entitled ones who have an automatic double standard.   tongue

P.S. Did you personally have a hot flash James?   smile
To James, Jim and others:  I recall that calling another boy a "woman" was a popular taunt when I was very young, in the mid 60's.  Everyone I know abandoned that sort of taunt when we aged enough to appreciate the many virtues of girls and actual women.  At 10 years old maybe?  Maybe earlier.  I have a strong willed and extremely dynamic mom too, and she would have never tolerated such a taunt in her presence.  

Surprisingly, Rich never grew out of this sort of taunt.  I must have something to do with an extreme, crippling, lack of confidence in his own masculinity?  I'm no psychologist though, so I really have no idea why his taunt style atrophied at a pre-pubescent stage.  Jim

August 5, 2022 01:54 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By James Brown

Well, since everyone else was in on the joke but apparently you, I'll just say that you and your wife would most likely be fighting over the pink pajamas.  I think they even had footies in them for you.  How nice!    smile
Hopefully everyone (but you) got my counter-joke.  It was funnier than your original, if I do say so myself.  I don't often use emojis to signal that I'm joking.   

August 5, 2022 04:14 AM Forum: Politics

Hmmm, not a word here about the missing texts messages

Posted By James Brown

Hey Dick, you're a prick. (DANG, so am I)
Hi Jim:

The recent dialog remined me of this song.  I'm sure you've heard it.  I've always like the voice over from "Mom."  5 minutes well spent!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFDSgcsqcOE

August 5, 2022 04:29 AM Forum: Politics

Dick Cheney: "No individual is ‘greater threat to our republic’ than Trump"

Posted By James Brown

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman
Couldn't agree with him more:  
“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”
“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it..."

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3588425-dick-cheney-in-new-ad-no-individual-is-greater-threat-to-our-republic-than-trump/
Great Ad.  I can't wait to see the Trump-o-phile show up and tell us that Dick Cheney is a RINO. 

Here is a direct link to the ad.  https://youtu.be/H6Nq9SpGzic

August 5, 2022 06:38 AM Forum: Politics

Just Like Clockwork and exactly as predicted by Republicans...

Posted By James Brown

The Corrupt leftist Democrat Party would need some sort of emergency right in time for the upcoming election and Gee, it happened.

What the heck are the odds, eh?

Thinking that it would be right on a 100% probability, and since we all predicted it right on the money its not a surprise at all. 

https://nypost.com/2022/08/04/us-declares-state-of-emergency-over-monkeypox/
Richard:

Honest question - do you seriously believe that the monkeypox response is a political stunt?  That seems cynical, even for you.  Jim

August 6, 2022 03:53 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By James Brown

Do you seriously believe he'll give you an honest answer?
Apparently not.  Didn't get any sort of answer at all!  Being a Republican, or at least a Rino until 2024, I ought to go on record and note that the administration's reaction to monkeypox seems measured, low key, and reasonable under the circumstances.  Jim

August 6, 2022 03:54 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By James Brown

5 DEAD across the entire globe of 7,000,000,000 people.

None in the USA as of that date.  ALL those were in Africa. 

Let's get hysterical about this.  Or we can just watch the leftists get hysterical about it.   wink
Who is getting hysterical?