Posts Made By: Gary Kouri

October 26, 2014 04:53 PM Forum: Eyepieces

Celestron ER. 20mm With Threaded top For Filter?

Posted By Gary Kouri

As I was going through my ep's I found a dark green moon filter that came with a Circle T Celestron Er. 20mm I bought. I don't use filters so I put the filter away. I looked at the Er. 20mm and saw black ridges on the top before. I thought they were there to help with stray light.

Turns out those are threads on top, and the moon filter screws right on. I am curious if all the Circle T Celestron Er. 20mm's are threaded on top for filters.

Gary

March 7, 2015 12:05 AM Forum: Eyepieces

6X30 6X50: Widest TFOV?

Posted By Gary Kouri

Did not now where to start this thread. Which of these RACI Orion finder's will give me the widest (TFOV) view. A 6X30 or 9X50. I was thinking the 6X30 because of it's lower power, but the 9X50 looks like it is shorter. These are both the standard ones Orion sells.

Thanks Gary

November 21, 2016 04:50 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

error HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed

Posted By Gary Kouri

Been getting this error when accessing AM since Friday on all computers & iPads any one else? using Comcast if that matters

Thanks

March 19, 2010 05:08 AM Forum: After Dark

Need advice for a 90/125mm scope

Posted By Gary Kouri

Thanks Guy's, will be looking for a 5/6" Mak Cass..

Gary

April 10, 2018 07:57 AM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Re: NEW ASTROMART - Requires your feedback!

Posted By Gary Kouri

Would like to see more than 14 ad's per page. I set it to show 50 Am I doing something wrong?

I went to my account and reset what I wanted.

April 10, 2018 10:50 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Posted By Gary Kouri

Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer

Default was 40.....only showed 15 per page. Changed it to 10 and still shows 15 per page. Changed to 20 and still shows 15 per page so its not properly setting the chosen parameters.
Greg, did you get it to show more than 15 ad's per page, I am still only getting 15 no matter what I set it to?

Thanks Gary

April 10, 2018 11:56 PM Forum: How to make AstroMart BETTER!! My idea is.....

Posted By Gary Kouri

Originally Posted by dmarriott2014

Hi Gary, please try this again.  Display preferences have been fixed.  Thank you!
Thank you Don, all working fine now...

Regards Gary