My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Robert Buzanowski

August 11, 2004 01:49 AM Forum: Coronado-Lunt-DayStar Solar Filters

Cemax Eyepiece Set

Posted By Robert Buzanowski

Before I take the plunge and spend $380, is the set worth the money or should I save it for other toys. I currently have the Maxscope 40 and love it and I use the Meade 4000 series eyepieces, which seem to work fine. I would appreciate any info.

Bob

September 14, 2004 09:57 PM Forum: Meade

Converting a Meade 8 X 50 straight finder

Does anyone know if there is a kit to convert a Meade 8 X 50mm straight finder to a 90 degree finder. I would appreciate any info on this matter.

February 6, 2005 08:00 PM Forum: Coronado-Lunt-DayStar Solar Filters

Re: Compare image tuning between PST and Maxscope4

I have not noticed that with my maxscope 40. The full image comes into focus.

Bob

June 21, 2006 10:04 PM Forum: Meade

10" LX 200 Classic Recoating

I currently have a 10" LX 200 Classic with the EMC coating and was wondering if I could have it upgraded with the UHTC coating?

July 5, 2006 06:23 PM Forum: Meade

10" LX 200 Classic Serial Number

With all the vast knowledge in this forum, can anyone tell me if you can find out what the manufacture date of the scope is by it's serial number? I am just curious as to what info can be found out with this number.

August 29, 2006 01:27 AM Forum: Meade

Mounting rings for 10" LX200 GPS

I want to piggyback a William Optics 66mm Zenithstar Petzval refractor OTA, also I have a ZenithStar 80 that will pull dual duty as a guidescope and a grab-in-go. I would like to know what the best way for mounting these two scopes (not at the same time)on my 10" LX200. Would I need to a counterbalance? Please help point me in the right direction, I have the newer LX200 GPS (less than a year old. Thanks smile

September 11, 2006 06:25 PM Forum: Meade

Meade 10" LX200 GPS Collimation

Could someone tell me where I could find instructions on how to collimate my 10" LX200? Do I need a collimator and if so who makes a decent one for a resonable price? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Bob

October 23, 2006 12:32 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Nighthawk II or ZS 80

I am currently looking at the Stellarvue Nighthawk II 80mm F/6 Dual speed focuser or the William Optics ZS 80mm Single speed focuser Package A with a 2" Dielectric and VR1 filter. I wish to ask if you had the choice which would you take? I need some help deciding. Thanks in advance.

December 13, 2006 03:41 AM Forum: Equipment Talk

Mounting a Meade 114NT to an EQ-1 Mount

Can anyone tell me what type of plate I need to attach a Meade 114NT reflector to the EQ-1 mount in the picture. I have the rings. Thanks in advance.

Bob

December 18, 2006 01:59 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Classified Ad

Maybe it's just me or does Classified #471875 sound a little fishy? The person is not rated, asking for Bank to Bank wire transfer and just joined today.

Bob