Posts Made By: Adam Klein

June 9, 2014 05:51 PM Forum: Equipment Talk

RC Optical TCC Issue

Posted By Adam Klein

I'm trying to replace the wire that goes from the TCC (marked computer) to the computer. The wire looks like something from a rotary phone - any ideas. RC Optical is out of business. Thx

Adam

December 19, 2021 07:38 AM Forum: Mounts

Takahashi EM-11 Mount Repair

Posted By Adam Klein

Hi All - any suggestions on where to get my Tak EM-11 mount repaired.   Land, Sea, and Sky isn’t doing mount repairs - and I can’t seem to find any other options.   

Thanks,

Adam

Posted By Adam Klein

Hi All - any suggestions on where to get my Tak EM-11 mount repaired.   Land, Sea, and Sky isn’t doing mount repairs - and I can’t seem to find any other options.   

Thanks,

Adam

Posted By Adam Klein

Thanks,

Adam

Posted By Adam Klein

Thanks,

Adam

Posted By Adam Klein

Thanks,

Adam