John Love

NGC7293 Helix Nebula

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: jeremy felty

January 11, 2007 12:34 AM Forum: After Dark

January's Bright Comet McNaught ( C/2006 P1 )

Posted By jeremy felty

January's Surprise Comet

January 10, 2007

by jeremy felty

This is my first attempt at shooting a comet at prime focus. The pics. were shot with a sony alpha 100 at prime focus with a celestron c8 at 800 iso. venus is in the top right hand corner and comet McNaught is to the bottom. i live in orlando florida maybe thursday i can get that tail and it will not be shrouded . smile

July 6, 2007 12:26 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

snowy egret

Posted By jeremy felty

they are truly awesome fish hunters

July 12, 2007 08:08 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

pileated woodpecker

Posted By jeremy felty

I have often wondered what all the hammering is for. when they start hitting the hard woods like live oak it sound more like a firing range than a park.

July 24, 2007 10:12 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

IT'S TIME FOR A DRAGONFLY IMAGE.

Posted By jeremy felty

Big guy or gal. Kind of looks like a biplane.It seems to be missing the propeller though!! Great shot thanks for the post

August 3, 2007 08:11 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Osprey

Posted By jeremy felty

I love this bird. If you don't mind what part of the country do you live. Here in Florida Osprey are quite common. There talons are menacing, but then again they have to be to catch fish.
This is a hard bird to shoot in flight good capture smile

August 3, 2007 08:13 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

Dragon fly

Posted By jeremy felty

stunning !!

August 7, 2007 09:50 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Green Heron

Posted By jeremy felty

very nice you should post on bird forums if you do not already.
http://www.birdforum.net/

August 21, 2007 10:06 PM Forum: Insects - Flowers and Other Small Stuff - Photos

Orchard Spider

Posted By jeremy felty

There is quite a variation in color in this species. Here is Florida in my area I find many with yellow smiley faces on the bottom. nice picture

January 9, 2009 02:36 AM Forum: Wildlife Photography

Croc

Posted By jeremy felty

Stunning images, living here in central Florida I have seen many American Alligators in the 14 foot range.
Here is one I imaged the other year out at the coast. Gatta love the smile, but just don't get to close.

February 11, 2009 11:23 PM Forum: Birding Optics and Photos

Anhinga

Posted By jeremy felty

nice image. The anhinga have a tendency to be a bit hostile when you get to close. They give that guttural grunt when you get to close. here is an image of one I shot some time ago. This anhinga looks almost prehistoric.