Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Greg Shaffer

November 6, 2021 10:55 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

rotate pictures

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by John Pratt
Nope for me.   rotated mine in Pictures file and still went in upside down

Not sure what you mean by "pictures file" but if you mean you did so while viewing them on your computer that wont work. You actually have to open them for editing then save them (even if they show up correctly in your editor)

November 7, 2021 11:28 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

rotate pictures

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by John Pratt
Ah, thanks. But if they¿re right side up on my computer do I then open them and invert them?  

No.....you should only have to load them into an editor....if they show correctly then simply save it as if you did make changes. If they dont show correctly then adjust as needed and then save.

Its a weird issue that pops up with photos sometimes for some reason.....Have seen it several times myself and simply loading them into an editor and saving them again even if they load oriented correctly seems to cure the issue.....I read about the cause but dont recall enough about it to explain other than it is something about the hidden metadata? in photos not getting saved correctly.

November 9, 2021 01:00 AM Forum: Politics

Happy Election Day

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Darian Rachal

Rich, it makes you wonder, who watches that crap?winkw00t

From the evidence, Rod and at least a couple folks named James lol

November 9, 2021 06:07 AM Forum: Politics

Happy Election Day

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Just when I think you cant post anything dumber you prove me wrong.....lol

November 9, 2021 01:08 PM Forum: Politics

Uhh Ohh for those who like charts and graphs and controlled studies. IVERMECTIN and Covid.....

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Ahh so 1 out of over 100 carries weight with you enough to cancel the rest? Figures lol

November 9, 2021 11:48 PM Forum: Politics

Uhh Ohh for those who like charts and graphs and controlled studies. IVERMECTIN and Covid.....

Posted By Greg Shaffer

The pointed campaign to discredit all the studies sort of sticks out, no doubt......lol

November 10, 2021 04:58 AM Forum: Politics

Begging For Fuel

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Mel Maki
But they have no problem buying the more expensive gas and it quiets the more "woke" in the party. Our energy sec just giggled when asked about it today. She has to be aware of the decades of natural gas below us.

I saw that.....her reaction was beyond the pale ridiculous, not surprising though.

November 10, 2021 05:25 AM Forum: Politics

Begging For Fuel

Posted By Greg Shaffer

So while we are talking about the ridiculous.....

Biden still at a 37% approval rating but the real joke is VP Harris coming in 10 points lower than that.....She officially now holds the record for the lowest approval rating of any VP in history LOL

November 10, 2021 07:41 AM Forum: Politics

Begging For Fuel

Posted By Greg Shaffer

I suspect part of the issue is much like the Sec of Energy her response when confronted with a real issue that actually has a bearing on her job is to simply giggle with laughter at it and ignore.

November 10, 2021 11:03 AM Forum: Politics

Begging For Fuel

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

I'm not seeing that here:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

I am guessing you had to look hard to find that.....searching revealed many links discussing specifically that her approval rating is currently the worst ever of a VP.