Utah/Washington Governors Blast Idaho Over Covid Cases

Posted By Greg Shaffer

I guess someone had to start singing Kumbaya......lol

November 13, 2021 09:11 AM Forum: Politics

OT: Texas Star Party?

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by James Brown

That's some fancy scope case you got there...  wink

Tis aint it lol......that was the box the main tube came in.....I have since built something but for a while I just slid it in the box and strapped it to the ladder rack when I needed to haul it somewhere. It mostly stays in the observatory.

November 13, 2021 09:16 AM Forum: Politics

Just because you're not sitting in a Gulag somewhere, for speaking out against your gov't....

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

No I read it and understood it, unlike you. I see the AP analysis that I cited is pretty much spot on. Where's yours?

No way you read it that quickly between the time I posted it and when you responded. LOL.....and I KNOW you had not bothered before that. In fact I am betting you may have opened it scrolled till you saw some numbers and then posted your reply....So not only are you full of shit, you are a liar as well. We are done, you are a waste of time.

November 13, 2021 09:20 AM Forum: Politics

Utah/Washington Governors Blast Idaho Over Covid Cases

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Originally Posted by James Brown

Yeah I know - kind of cheesy post on my part.  Still, I stand by it.  The difference between your attitude and Richard's is like night and day - even though your politics are pretty compatible.  Seriously, I sure as heck hope that you would greet Rod cordially at a star party, even if you share nothing with him politically.  There is a ton more to life than politics.

Jim

Sorry to disappoint but I consider Rod one of the most useless individuals I have had the displeasure of dealing with. Its a bridge too far for me.

November 14, 2021 07:17 AM Forum: Politics

Just because you're not sitting in a Gulag somewhere, for speaking out against your gov't....

Posted By Greg Shaffer

The area of importance in the link(ie the bill) is described under the title of, "text". It may take several minutes or more to download.  As far as not being correct on what's in it, tell it to Moscow Mitch...

I knew it....LOL

November 14, 2021 07:43 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Lol! You don't know what you're talking about!...

No, thats you liar......the text only version is complete and loads instantly. If you want to view it via XML/HTML that can take a few minutes to load. Sounds like you viewed neither LOL

November 16, 2021 11:14 AM Forum: Politics

Nothing says "trust the science" like

Posted By Greg Shaffer

"you cant sue us if something goes wrong"

or

"covid testers arent required to quarantine when someone tests positive"

Jus sayin...... lol

November 17, 2021 01:52 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Typical Greg non-cited quotes without citations so one might be able to ascertain the source or read the article for either bias or context.
Jus sayin......lol

LOL.....leave it to you Rod to not be able to comprehend such simple facts. Your cognitive dissonance is strong Padewon...... 

November 17, 2021 03:19 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

Or perhaps they trusted litigious lawyers to seize any opportunity offered regardless of how ridiculous thus the waivers lol 

November 17, 2021 03:24 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Greg Shaffer

From fellow fervid Trumptoids!? I highly doubt that...

So you actually believe ONLY fervid Trumptoids attend Trump rallies? LOL