My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Mel Maki

July 18, 2022 02:17 AM Forum: Politics

Right Wing Media Outrage Over SPR Releases

Posted By Mel Maki

You are making a weak case. Do you realize this but are now shaping your side of the debate? Fair enough.

July 18, 2022 02:26 AM Forum: Politics

MAGA Scammer Busted!

Posted By Mel Maki

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

"Why is this nonsense getting national news?"
ASK Laura Ingraham and Fox news and the rest of right wing MAGA media that, Mel! 
I happened to see ONE youtube video on it and it's clearly not considered to be a "national news" source. And I had no idea that the clowns on ring wing media were giving it the attention that they have since I don't waste my time watching right ring propagandists like Ingraham, Hannity or Tucker. But millions of Tucker's suckers and the like are out there watching and believing the crap that they peddle, now don't they?...
"now don't they?" (Infantile and not even a glimmer of a chance of any humor.)
I'm not sure they believe their network news more than the fanatics on your side believe CNN and MSNBC and other sources.. 
If you deny there is crap on your stations maybe closer attention would help.

July 18, 2022 02:48 AM Forum: Politics

MAGA Scammer Busted!

Posted By Mel Maki

Originally Posted by Rod Kaufman

I haven't seen a judge telling us, unlike her decision about Tucker Carlson, that they're not liable for lies or defamation because they shouldn't be taken literally... 
One decision, one case, one time. Does that statement mean to you the creator has spoken and for ever they should not be taken literally, especially if she wrote using the Rod Three Dot Proclamation System.

July 18, 2022 03:02 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Mel Maki

People may state the points on their side of a debate without wanting to argue every one of them or possibly even believing every one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

July 18, 2022 03:06 AM Forum: Politics

MAGA Scammer Busted!

Posted By Mel Maki

Will you help me more? How do you say that word you wrote? The one that started with a p. 

July 18, 2022 03:30 AM Forum: Politics

MAGA Scammer Busted!

Posted By Mel Maki

He is very busy with the president.

July 18, 2022 03:33 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Mel Maki

Ya, the words are right there, it has to be the truth, nobody could lie if they wanted to!

July 18, 2022 03:39 AM Forum: Politics

I stopped at a local fast food restaurant today for some Breakfast Tacos..

Posted By Mel Maki

Some people think this is more black and white than it it is. A ruler killing a person? Terrible. But it doesn't dictate every situation. 
We have used rulers that have killed hundreds of thousands.

July 18, 2022 08:02 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Mel Maki

Whoa, you said people are honest, will not lie, even if they are Republicans, and you want me to say one is lying?
I think both parties lie, especially when they are in a jam.
Anybody that spends more than 10 minutes a day on this show trial is wasting time.
The country has serious problems. 

July 18, 2022 08:16 AM Forum: Politics

Posted By Mel Maki

The 6th wasn't good but you somehow are ok the the Dems using it for their show trial. You lose your credibility approving that nonsense.