My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Posts Made By: Patrick Stevenson

January 4, 2021 06:24 AM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Madhup Rathi

Posted By Patrick Stevenson

Madhup Rathi sold me a Canon T3i described as a full spectrum modification.  Ad number 497717.  He emailed me a thirty day full return if I was not satisfied.  The camera was not modified.  I made many efforts to resolve this issue.  His response was that, although the sale was only a week old, he would not take the camera back.

February 16, 2021 01:27 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Madhup Rathi

I was wrong and misunderstood Madhup.  He is a fine gentleman and trustworthy.

October 16, 2021 02:39 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Submitting articles

I am retired from Steward Observatory Mirror Lab and have written a few articles regarding how we fabricated 8.4 meter mirrors.  The articles are in their own files and I can't figure out how to submit them for review.  They contain both text and pictures.

Submitting articles

I am retired from Steward Observatory Mirror Lab and have written a few articles regarding how we fabricated 8.4 meter mirrors.  The articles are in their own files and I can't figure out how to submit them for review.  They contain both text and pictures.

Submitting articles

Submitting articles

Submitting articles

Submitting articles

Submitting articles

October 16, 2021 02:40 PM Forum: AstroMart FAQ

Submitting articles