MySky and LX400 is history?Started by matthewota, 09/20/2009 03:24PM
Posted 09/21/2009 04:48AM #1
Matthew Ota said:
Did Meade drop the MySky gadget? Did they also give up production of the LX-400 (formerly known as the RCX 400)?
The larger LX400s, the 16 and 20 GEM MaxMounts APPEAR to still be in production. But, yes, the rest of the RCXes are gone and have been for at least a year.
The MySky is still hanging in there in the form of the Plus, which is the "Plus" because the GPS receiver, which never worked right, is disabled in software. ;-)
Time on your hands?
Waste it with Uncle Rod's Astro Blog!
- Optique Unterlinden (Europe)
- New Mexico Skies, Inc
- Astronomers Paradise
- Santa Barbara Scientific, LLC
- Losmandy Astronomical Products
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- Astromart Customer Service
- Bradshaw Land and Realty,LLC
- Matsumoto Company
- Track The Stars ApS
- AstroMart LLC
- Anacortes Telescope Web Guy
- Astrophotography by Martin Pugh
View all sponsors