Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Moaab

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Why so little MEADE RCX or ACF REVIEWS on the net?

Started by michael green, 06/19/2009 06:23PM
Posted 06/19/2009 06:23PM Opening Post
I was just wondering why there is so little reviews on MEADE RCX or ACF scopes out there?Amazing there is little 12 inch,14 inch,16 inch,or even the 20 incher barely mentioned!Where are all the astrophotos if these are supposed to be real gem scopes!Is there anyone out there who has tested these?If you have then your input would be helpful!Thanks!michael
Posted 06/20/2009 04:10AM #1
Mike, PM sent.

[COLOR="Blue"]Darian Rachal[/COLOR]
Posted 06/20/2009 07:56AM #2
michael green said:

I was just wondering why there is so little reviews on MEADE RCX or ACF scopes out there?Amazing there is little 12 inch,14 inch,16 inch,or even the 20 incher barely mentioned!Where are all the astrophotos if these are supposed to be real gem scopes!Is there anyone out there who has tested these?If you have then your input would be helpful!Thanks!michael

Why no RCX reviews? Because the scopes have been discontinued (except for the 16 and 20-inch GEM models, which may still be available). That happened about a year ago. If you need information on the scopes, try the RCX Yahoogroup. Take a stroll through the files. Alas...it ain't pretty. I was lucky enough to be able to use a 10 RCX that worked right and was impressed. Shame.

Uncle Rod

Time on your hands?
Waste it with Uncle Rod's Astro Blog!

http://uncle-rods.blogspot.com/