Interview with Tom Johnson of Celestron
In the spring of 1998, Tom Johnson was living a comfortable life in retirement in Palm Springs, Calif., after being out of the telescope wars for some 18 years and having sold Celestron to Diethelm Holding Co. of Zurich.
This is article is available to subscribed members only.
- GetLeadsFast, LLC
- TeleVue Optics
- Losmandy Astronomical Products
- Lunt Solar Systems
- Optique Unterlinden (Europe)
- Matsumoto Company
- SkyShed Observatories
- Rod Mollise
- Astrophotography by Martin Pugh
- Desert Sky Astro Products
- Santa Barbara Scientific, LLC
- DiscMounts, Inc.
- Anacortes Telescope
View all sponsors