Cygnus Star Cloud

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Hey give me some that ......

Started by AstroMart, 06/01/2017 10:34AM
Posted 06/01/2017 10:34AM | Edited 06/01/2017 10:52AM Opening Post
"I responded to ad #949297 last week posted by Lisa Li. I received a response several days later from Lisa Lindstrom stating the original buyer never sent any money and did I still want it. The ad disappeared and I can't find a member by the name of Lisa Li or Lisa Lindstrom. I'm suspicious and wondering why the ad was taken down. PayPal was to be sent to "timcashion@cebridge.net." Can you tell me why the ad was removed?

Thanks,
Dick"

Yet people STILL do this - they buy from these guys and send the money to a different name than the account,

What are you going to do?

Herb
Posted 06/17/2017 08:25PM | Edited 06/17/2017 08:27PM #1
To Dick....if you are here? (hi Herb)......Lisa Li Lindstrom is a scammer. If you sent them (probably a "he" and this isn't the first account they've opened here, nor the first bogus ad) any money by paypal you might as well open a case right now if you can. Because you will not be receiving anything remotely similar to a Lunt LS60THa 50DS/B1200 Hydrogen Alpha solar telescope. 60mm Aperture <0.8 Angstroms single (50mm <0.55 Angstroms,double stack) 2'' 10:1 Crayford focuser, 12mm blocking filter, two foam lined aluminium cases, Tele Vue sol-searcher finder, instruction manuals, shipping box's, no scratches or mark's on telescope or optic's, hardly ever used, all in excellent working and cosmetic condition ..... for your $1000......if you even receive anything at all.

Old saying.... "A fool and his money soon part"
another old saying ... "If it looks too good to be true.....then it isn't."