Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

IC410

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Classified ads

Started by brewtes, 06/24/2018 12:16AM
Posted 08/03/2018 05:10PM #10
Originally Posted by al davis
< ... Crickets ... >

Asked and answered already in the other topic if I recall correctly.....yes this is a good place to report issues. I also suggested you email [email=support@astromart.com]support@astromart.com[/email] as well.

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA
Posted 08/04/2018 04:41AM #11
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer


Asked and answered already in the other topic if I recall correctly.....yes this is a good place to report issues. I also suggested you email [email=support@astromart.com]support@astromart.com[/email] as well.



No response to posts 4,5 or 8 though which are the meat of the query.
Posted 08/04/2018 05:52AM #12
Originally Posted by al davis




No response to posts 4,5 or 8 though which are the meat of the query.

Have you emailed support (Herb)?

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA
Posted 08/04/2018 09:17PM #13
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer


Have you emailed support (Herb)?



What happened to this being the place for bug reports? I'm sure Herb has seen this. Are you an admin???
Posted 08/05/2018 04:31AM #14
Originally Posted by al davis




What happened to this being the place for bug reports?  I'm sure Herb has seen this.  Are you an admin???

No I am not an admin....there is only one admin and that is Herb as far as I know......Just someone who has been here nearly 20 years as an active participant and also one of the beta testers for the new software trying to lend a hand to those having issues. Since the programmers have stopped posting I assume Herb is compiling a list of issues for when he brings them around again. It appears to be working properly for the majority of people now and I doubt they work for free.

I would suggest you send Herb a detailed problem report including all the pertinent info about your hardware/software setup along with a detailed description of what it is doing, what you have tried yourself etc.

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA
Posted 08/05/2018 07:45PM #15
Originally Posted by Greg Shaffer


No I am not an admin....there is only one admin and that is Herb as far as I know......Just someone who has been here nearly 20 years as an active participant and also one of the beta testers for the new software trying to lend a hand to those having issues. Since the programmers have stopped posting I assume Herb is compiling a list of issues for when he brings them around again. It appears to be working properly for the majority of people now and I doubt they work for free.

I would suggest you send Herb a detailed problem report including all the pertinent info about your hardware/software setup along with a detailed description of what it is doing, what you have tried yourself etc.


All the pertinent information has been posted in the original posts if they care to fix it they will. I'm done here.
Posted 08/05/2018 08:47PM | Edited 08/05/2018 09:02PM #16
Originally Posted by al davis



All the pertinent information has been posted in the original posts if they care to fix it they will. I'm done here.

Your choice I suppose..... as for all the pertinent info I see you posted "Desktop, firefox & Blue Moon act the same." and in a later post you stated the resolution you are using. Didn't see anything about your OS/version and I assume you meant "Pale Moon" instead of "Blue Moon" which isn't a browser. I don't use either of those browsers and still running Win 7 Pro here....seems to work ok with both IE11 and Chrome for me. I don't recall any specific issues with Firefox being mentioned during the beta testing though.

Update: I just installed Pale Moon (which I had not heard of before your mentioning it. Seems to work just fine with my hardware/software setup. Walked thru posting a new ad option without issue so I cant imagine what is causing your issues....

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Statham GA
Posted 08/12/2018 12:05AM #17
Both of the issues I grumbled about are now working fine. Thank you support staff for the fixes, very much appreciated.