IE has blocked this website from displaying conten

Started by rwbubba, 04/20/2010 03:40PM
Posted 04/20/2010 03:40PM Opening Post
I know of the "updating" of Astromart website.

This message is only to assist in the changes that are being made to improve the site.

The problem I started having today was a security pop-up with EVERY left click of the mouse at the website.

The message is... "Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors".

-"Some content on the webpage was being delivered using a faulty certificate. Security certificate problems might indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any information you send to the website or server. You can click the Information bar to display the content (not recommended). For more information on certificate errors, click the Information bar, then click What's the risk."

I'm running Win XP Pro with Internet Explorer 8.
Posted 04/20/2010 09:36PM #1
Appears to be fixed now...

Ronald Wroblewski said:

I know of the "updating" of Astromart website.

This message is only to assist in the changes that are being made to improve the site.

The problem I started having today was a security pop-up with EVERY left click of the mouse at the website.

The message is... "Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors".

-"Some content on the webpage was being delivered using a faulty certificate. Security certificate problems might indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any information you send to the website or server. You can click the Information bar to display the content (not recommended). For more information on certificate errors, click the Information bar, then click What's the risk."

I'm running Win XP Pro with Internet Explorer 8.

20" MidnighTelescopes f/5
8" f/16 Muffoletto Achro
Meade 6" AR6 f/8.0 Achro
Celestron C11
Parallax PI250 10" F/5 Newt
Vixen FL102S,NA140SS,R200SS
80mm Stellarvue Nighthawk with WO APOupgrade lens, 90mm f/16.67 Parallax Achro
LXD75/LX200, Mini-tower, GP-DX, CG5 ASGT, LXD650, GM-8, G11, GM-100, GM-150EX, GM-200 and a Gemini G40
4" portable AP convertable 44" or 70" pier
Stellarvue M7 Alt-Az, TSL7 Pier/Tripod
12.5" f/5 MidnighTelescopes DOB Swayze optics
Monroe GA
Posted 04/21/2010 01:33AM #2