Re: GANG MEMBERS

Started by Richard Beasley, 08/24/2007 03:02PM
Posted 08/24/2007 03:02PM Opening Post
The reason you got picked on is because this is the first post by you that contains a question. The others were incoherent ramblings.

As for balls to ask the questions, It had never occurred to me to ask. It appears the featured ads rotate similar to the listing of supporters and sponsors. Each time I go to the home page the ads are different. I guess I could run some statistics to see if we are getting our fair share. Stop watches, charts, graphs, and complex calculations. But since I really don't care one way or the other I will leave it up to you.

As far as rating sponsors I really don't care about that either. Sometimes in life you have to take a chance. The difference with rating normal users is people feel more comfortable usually dealing with a business, than a stranger they don't know. If the person has 500 ratings, and all are good then most will feel a little better about sending them $500 in hopes of receiving an item described accurately. The businesses mostly deal with new products, so they should not be all scratched or damaged.

Richard

Keith Estes said:

I must of ended up it the bad part of town! Little scary to ask an honest question and get attached for it. So here it goes again.

Why can't we rate sponsors??

Why are my featured adds not rotated to the entrance page fairly?

And please, don't answer with another question! I can't believe nobody else has the balls to ask a question like this. But have no problem attacking me. It really is a gang mentally.