1. Perkin Elmer 8" F5 four element Astro lens.
2. Military 5" F7.5 four element OTA with full 5" diameter focal plane.
3. Questar 7 with fast camera focuser.
4. Celestron C90 armored spotting scope.
5. Questar 7 surveillance model with focal changer and filter cassette (643mm to 4826mm efl at camera focus).
6. Antique (around 1900) French made 5.5" objective that once belonged to the Vatican observatory.
7. Home made 55mm 6 element eyepiece with 58mm eye lens and 62mm field stop.
8. Questar 3.5 surveillance model (605mm to 2416mm efl at camera focus).
9. Strange zoom lens with 6' f5 achromat, 5" negative fl triplet and 4" achromat.
10. Astro Rubinar 106mm F10 Mak with custom rotating 2" diagonal and finder scope.
11. Home made 100mm f4 wide field scope.
12. Zeiss 6' f7 triplet astrograph.
13. Jaegers 4.25" f5 refractor.
14. Celestron C4.5 Newtonian (disassembled).
15. 4" f5 lens (only).
16. 4" f4 lens (matches 11).
17. Apogee 80mm f6.25 ED lens with tube & focuser.
18. Camera lens 400mm fl f7 with 12" diameter corrected focal plane.
For mounts, I have an eq3, two Polaris mounts, two CG5's, and a JMI prototype with 1.5" shafts.
I just can't seem to part with any of them. I think I need Telescopes Anonymous. What should I sell?
P.S. I'm broke and, yes, I'm single.
There are only 10 kinds of people who understand binary - those that do and those that don't