Image of the day

From the
ATWB Customer Gallery

Spiral Symmetry of NGC 3486

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Where to buy TV eyecups

Started by keagle, 02/28/2004 09:01PM
Posted 02/28/2004 09:01PM Opening Post
Anyone know where you can buy the rubber eyecups for TV plossls? I have a 32mm that sits on a telescope in my window, and the eyecup has been destroyed by the sun. I would like to replace it because it really helps the view.

I would appreciate your help! Thanks.
Posted 02/28/2004 11:22PM #1
I could be wrong but I thought that the same mfg was making plossls for televue as for celestron (and others). So If it's any help you might expand your search to include eyecups for celestron and maybe vixen plossls too? See if you can get this verified first, if so maybe it will help to search all these avenues.

Posted 02/29/2004 03:00AM #2
Try TeleVue. I got some replacements there.
Not cheap, however.