Full moon 8-12-22

My Account

New to Astromart?

Register an account...

Need Help?

Whose hand is it?

Started by dmatulis, 08/27/2010 09:37AM
Posted 08/27/2010 09:37AM Opening Post
Whose hand is in the attached picture, the hand of a tumor or tissue mass of the hand of a human baby?

You be the judge.

This pic is of a 12 week old prenatal baby. Abortionists routinely ripe these babies apart and throw them in the garbage. One has to be really sick in the head to support this kind of killing. Clyde is one of these people, who else is?

Attached Image:

dmatulis's attachment for post 51729

Doug Matulis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I need something to put here, can you help? wink "
Posted 08/27/2010 12:40PM #1
Doug Matulis said:

Whose hand is in the attached picture, the hand of a tumor or tissue mass of the hand of a human baby?

You be the judge.

This pic is of a 12 week old prenatal baby. Abortionists routinely ripe these babies apart and throw them in the garbage. One has to be really sick in the head to support this kind of killing. Clyde is one of these people, who else is?

Well, 16 hits on the post and no one willing to call the and a tumor. Guess we are all pro-life except for Clyde Cruely.

Doug Matulis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted 08/30/2010 07:34AM #2
Doug Matulis said:

You be the judge.

Still waiting on answers on whose hand is this, a babies or a tissue mass?

Doug Matulis
Posted 08/30/2010 03:37PM #3
Could be a baby, could be a fetus, could be a wax mold, could be an irregular doll.

You're not getting answers because everyone knows what things look like in the womb, we've all seen pictures. It's not new, it's just focusing the argument onto form over substance.

What makes a person a person is not how they look. If you lose your hand, or even both hands, you have not suddenly ceased to be a person. It's a matter of what human sentience is and when it occurs (that's my opinion, folks on both sides of the debate may disagree with that but there it is). Being sentient, on some human level aware, is what makes you a person. Without a mind you're basically a non-aware collection of fluids and organs that just happens to look like a person.

THAT distinction is where the debate should be focused if there is any to be had. Everything else is noise.